Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !

Started by Novarek, June 18, 2012, 04:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?

Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)
Quote from: Nibroc.Rock on January 31, 2014, 06:56:59 PM
Here are the texutres for Burning Protoblaze http://sta.sh/21lsqbf9rsmm?edit=1

Thanks, it's perfect.

Ok i have everything i need for adding Percival & Proto Blaze, i delay a bit the update, i want to release the 2 model at the same time in the same update.

EDIT : do you have a official background story about your Proto Blaze model ? If not, I will create a story if you allow it.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on February 01, 2014, 01:59:52 AM

EDIT : do you have a official background story about your Proto Blaze model ? If not, I will create a story if you allow it.


Guess that's where I'll add my part. Here's what I have:

Proto Blaze is a mirror version of Blaze created by the Jeweled Scepeter's hidden energy. Her powers and abilites mirror that of Blaze's own skills and strengths. She is a dimension hopper and continues to explore the many worlds beyond the Sol and Chaos worlds, though she still returns to the Sol Dimension often to assist Blaze when needed.

She pretty much the Piccolo to Blaze's Goku, a sort of anti-hero character.

Quote from: RobotHobo64 on February 01, 2014, 07:59:19 AM
Guess that's where I'll add my part. Here's what I have:

Proto Blaze is a mirror version of Blaze created by the Jeweled Scepeter's hidden energy. Her powers and abilites mirror that of Blaze's own skills and strengths. She is a dimension hopper and continues to explore the many worlds beyond the Sol and Chaos worlds, though she still returns to the Sol Dimension often to assist Blaze when needed.

She pretty much the Piccolo to Blaze's Goku, a sort of anti-hero character.


Ok thanks, i will add this background on the mod description and inside a readme when the model will be added.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

I changed all the coding (I believe) to make her have Wario's SFX ID.
This was to REL port her over Wario.

But in-game, she STILL shares some sounds with Marth and Sonic.

Why?

Here it is:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f1isww5lexqxbmv/FitWario.pac
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on February 02, 2014, 01:27:45 AM
I changed all the coding (I believe) to make her have Wario's SFX ID.
This was to REL port her over Wario.

But in-game, she STILL shares some sounds with Marth and Sonic.

Why?

Here it is:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f1isww5lexqxbmv/FitWario.pac

Because i havent finishing yet to clean all the old SFX ID of Marth and Sonic.

EDIT : New update is almost done, Percival and proto Blaze have been edited for there Burning Form and reinjected back into .pac file, i'm rebuiding the shader and material atm.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Have some motivation... I mean more motivation.

http://kc-mm.com/2014/02/01/the-solar-cat-fires-her-way-into-the-brawl/
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on February 02, 2014, 10:15:01 AM
Have some motivation... I mean more motivation.

http://kc-mm.com/2014/02/01/the-solar-cat-fires-her-way-into-the-brawl/

:happy: :happy: :happy:


I can not describe the joy in which I am, thanks a lot!

:happy: :happy: :happy:

EDIT : The file size of the Percival model is too big (with the duplicated poly for the burning form), i'm reducing the texture resolution.

EDIT 2 : ok i have managed to reduce the file size but with a major counterpart, ALL the texture resolution of the percival model as been reduced by 50%

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on February 02, 2014, 10:29:38 AM
:happy: :happy: :happy:


I can not describe the joy in which I am, thanks a lot!

:happy: :happy: :happy:

EDIT : The file size of the Percival model is too big (with the duplicated poly for the burning form), i'm reducing the texture resolution.

EDIT 2 : ok i have managed to reduce the file size but with a major counterpart, ALL the texture resolution of the percival model as been reduced by 50%
Ah! It pleased me too! ;)
It took a long time to make this one! I'm glad it you're happy with it ;D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on February 02, 2014, 01:22:33 PM
Ah! It pleased me too! ;)
It took a long time to make this one! I'm glad it you're happy with it ;D

You do not even imagine how much I am looking forward to starting the work on Miyu now.
I'm super motivated  8)

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on February 02, 2014, 01:41:26 PM
You do not even imagine how much I am looking forward to starting the work on Miyu now.
I'm super motivated  8)
Glad to hear that :D
But first... Blaze needs to be completed ;)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Novarek on February 02, 2014, 07:54:33 AM
Because i havent finishing yet to clean all the old SFX ID of Marth and Sonic.

I don't get it.
So you made something else besides just changing the SFX ID?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

i just wake up, back to work. :p

Quote from: HaloFanODST on February 02, 2014, 06:32:11 PM
I don't get it.
So you made something else besides just changing the SFX ID?

No, this PSA is a complete swap of the PSA of Sonic over Marth, so some old code of Sonic remain (including some SFX code).

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on February 03, 2014, 02:03:30 AM
i just wake up, back to work. :p

No, this PSA is a complete swap of the PSA of Sonic over Marth, so some old code of Sonic remain (including some SFX code).

Well, I changed them all to match Wario's.
But she still has some sounds of both Sonic and Marth.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on February 03, 2014, 02:10:27 AM
Well, I changed them all to match Wario's.
But she still has some sounds of both Sonic and Marth.

Well, this is realy strange, if you have change all the SFX code in the PSA to fit the ID of Wario, you should not have the SFX of Sonic and Marth in game.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

maybe the reason he still has marth sounds is because he made blaze over marth and becaue marth has more moves that sonic(blaze) you will hear marth's sounds on certain unknown because you are using a marth rel that works for wario rather than a sonic rel

does marth sfx play when hes not on the field or only when you pick marth and blaze?

just a suggestion