Super Pokémon bros brawl

Started by DashSmash, June 20, 2012, 04:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

oh ok. i didnt lok at teh hzcak, i just went to my files i ahve saved on my computer and opened it up. i forgot. ok
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I give permission to use ANY of my Pokemon stages for this pack...

hopefully its not over i have a plan you can use for charizard:shiny form,zekrom,rehirahm

I think there is a haunter out there for metaknight, and for lopunny you should use mine, is it flygon's modified lopunny only is has a pokeball umbrella.
Brawl friend code: 1333-3472-6731. If you want to add me PM me so I know to add you back, thanks! (it would be helpful to include brawl friend code in the message).