Super Pokémon bros brawl

Started by DashSmash, June 20, 2012, 04:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

June 20, 2012, 04:51:14 PM Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 06:36:27 PM by DashSmash
Well this is similiar to SSBT but then with pokémon.
Changes all the characters, stages, music, css to pokémon.
Of course I have to ask to creators first but this is just and idea for now. If you have ideas to include in it go ahead leave a post with the link. Also I want it to be compatitble with both PAL and NTSC-U.

Characters
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Luigi :luigi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


peach :peach:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


bowser :bowser:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


DK :dk:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


diddy :diddy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


yoshi :yoshi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wario :wario:

classic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ware
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ganondorf :ganon:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Toon link :tlink:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


zelda  :zelda:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


sheik :sheik:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


pit :pit:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


samus :samus:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ROB  :rob:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kirby :kirby:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


meta knight  :mk:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


King dedede  :dedede:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Olimar  :olimar:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ice climbers  :popo:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


fox :fox:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Falco  :falco:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


wolf :wolf:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Captain falcon :falcon:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pikachu  :pikachu: [full]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


charizard :charizard:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lucario :lucario:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Jigglypuff  :jiggly:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


marth  :marth:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ness :ness: [Full]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lucas :lucas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


snake  :snake: [Ful]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


sonic :sonic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Stages (non yet)


Got permission from:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





I do accept requests for recolours.

Thing is I was just about to post about this. If you do such a project, I'm in.  :kdance:

Quote from: ShunGokuSatsu on June 20, 2012, 05:13:58 PM
Thing is I was just about to post about this. If you do such a project, I'm in.  :kdance:

Awesome, I have some problems to choose the pokemon's for Pokemon trainer, charizard, ivysaur and squirtle.





I do accept requests for recolours.

I just want to incorporate Charmander into the mix  :D

There's now a Scyther import over Falco by me. :D

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on June 20, 2012, 06:27:18 PM
There's now a Scyther import over Falco by me. :D
Quote from: ShunGokuSatsu on June 20, 2012, 05:32:42 PM
I just want to incorporate Charmander into the mix  :D

I'll add both :)





I do accept requests for recolours.

wasn't it a thread about this already? o_o
but that's more about pokemon model import and not the actually with stages
Stupid Tinypic :C

June 20, 2012, 06:34:25 PM #7 Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 06:39:07 PM by DashSmash
Quote from: pikazz on June 20, 2012, 06:29:52 PM
wasn't it a thread about this already? o_o
but that's more about pokemon model import and not the actually with stages

Well that was a contest this is a project to compose a pokemon brawl like SSBT
Btw Pikazz can I use your kecleon, meowth and scraggy for this project.





I do accept requests for recolours.

Quote from: DashSmash on June 20, 2012, 06:34:25 PM
Well that was a contest this is a project to compose a pokemon brawl like SSBT
Btw Pikazz can I use your kecleon, meowth and scraggy for this project.
sure! you can use all the pokemon models I have imported.
including mewtwo xD

the only thing I haven't released is dusknoir D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on June 20, 2012, 08:29:00 PM
sure! you can use all the pokemon models I have imported.
including mewtwo xD

the only thing I haven't released is dusknoir D:

Ok thanks.





I do accept requests for recolours.

It would be nice if we could get a huge team. I could do CSPs and some textures.

would be helpfull but textures we don't need since I'm planning to make characters pallette swaps full of pokemon and other wise recolours of pokemon.





I do accept requests for recolours.

Quote from: DashSmash on June 21, 2012, 06:20:11 AM
would be helpfull but textures we don't need since I'm planning to make characters pallette swaps full of pokemon and other wise recolours of pokemon.
By Textures I mean recolors and such.

Quote from: ShunGokuSatsu on June 21, 2012, 06:27:05 AM
By Textures I mean recolors and such.

Yeah I know.





I do accept requests for recolours.

June 21, 2012, 07:39:43 AM #14 Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 07:54:28 AM by Carnage
will this be project be about making psas or just models? also instead of using my outdated mewtwo over luigi it would be better to use my mewtwo over marth its much better and if you still want it over luigi you can just rel port it there it has no gfx glitches with marth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.