Alloy Wario Man GigaBowser Code over Marth.

Started by Crashouti, July 02, 2012, 12:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can I have the Alloy, WarioMan and GigaBowser over Marth Code?

Here my GCT an edit of Project M some code of Brawl+ and Brawl- Enabled added in Project M : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27497
___________________________________

There is none. That hack does not work. :srs:

July 06, 2012, 10:08:16 PM #2 Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 10:27:39 PM by Crashouti
Your wrong jasonvalle22 give me one after my request
http://www.mediafire.com/?91wwlg9bbpmim3y
Here my GCT an edit of Project M some code of Brawl+ and Brawl- Enabled added in Project M : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27497
___________________________________

Quote from: Crashouti on July 06, 2012, 10:08:16 PM
Your wrong jasonvalle22 game me one after my request
http://www.mediafire.com/?91wwlg9bbpmim3y
Send me the exact files you are using to test that and prove me wrong please.

what do you mean I use the code I requested from jasonvalle22
Here my GCT an edit of Project M some code of Brawl+ and Brawl- Enabled added in Project M : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27497
___________________________________

Quote from: Crashouti on July 06, 2012, 10:23:41 PM
what do you mean I use the code I requested from jasonvalle22
Exactly what I said. What are you using with that code? The files, such as .pcs .pacs .rel etc. And that code works for you? I find this hard to believe is all I'm saying.

Quote from: Azai on July 06, 2012, 10:27:57 PM
Exactly what I said. What are you using with that code? The files, such as .pcs .pacs .rel etc. And that code works for you? I find this hard to believe is all I'm saying.
Not this dosn't need a pcs or pac just add the code and It will be work like the one over gameandwatch or zero suit samus or over popo
Here my GCT an edit of Project M some code of Brawl+ and Brawl- Enabled added in Project M : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27497
___________________________________

Quote from: Crashouti on July 06, 2012, 10:36:14 PM
Not this dosn't need a pcs or pac just add the code and It will be work like the one over gameandwatch or zero suit samus or over popo
Oh...Damn I feel such an idiot right now. I completely was thinking it was for a Marth port over the alloys, which doesn't work. But your talking about the special slot thing, which i've seen ya it's on GW, Zero suit. etc.

I misunderstood the whole thing. My apologies.