Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Project M v2.1 Help  (Read 1000 times)
Sonic Rykr
Mega Kitten

Why hello there, handsome. Oh wait, that's me.

View Profile Awards
« on: July 01, 2012, 10:21:41 PM »

I may be in the wrong section, buy here's my question: What characters are completely un-glitched in Project M?
I recently found out that Sonic can randomly (I think it was random. I was holding a smart-bomb, hit a bumper, and then hit by a CPU Captain Falcon) go into his T-Pose. I couldn't move until I was hit. This hasn't happened again, but I'd sure hope it doesn't happen anymore.

Can someone tell me if these characters are glitch-free?

Also, I've been experiencing some lag whenever I play as Lucario. Whenever he dash-attacks or whatever, the game has a one second lag before resuming. Like the game is moving/going the way it should, then the screen would freeze/stop for a second, then it would go back to normal. Why is this?

Can someone please answer my 3 questions?

PSN: RBRamirez7

*I also have a deviantART account under "SonicGenerations1234", check it out sometime!

Swevin
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 11:25:55 PM »

For Project:M 2.1 related questions I would personally either ask the Toaster Bros, Shanus, Shadic, or JCaesar on Smashmods.com or Smashboards.com. Probably the best way to get a hold of them. Or get ahold of them during when they stream. Or go via the PMBR IRC chat.
IRC chat can be found at the bottom of the page on projectm.dantarion.com

That second delay might be the 1 frame delay they have been talking about. My best guess would be Re-install the demov2.1 again. Defrag your SD card. And make sure its its a 2gig SD card.  thats If your using Gecko OS. Again that's my best guess if your having issues with it.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: