Problem with Riivolution

Started by Crashouti, July 04, 2012, 06:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 04, 2012, 06:53:27 PM Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 07:36:54 PM by Crashouti
I got a problem with BeyondYou Riivolution for the gecko name file.

All of the character work psa pac pcs... but with the sheik and zelda I cant play with a psa on sheik and zelda,

WTF :>.>palm:
Here my GCT an edit of Project M some code of Brawl+ and Brawl- Enabled added in Project M : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27497
___________________________________

Have you tried using a common4.pac or a common2.pac? (i forgot which one it is. it should be one of those).
-

Quote from: the98pika on July 04, 2012, 11:47:49 PM
Have you tried using a common4.pac or a common2.pac? (i forgot which one it is. it should be one of those).
I delete my common4.pac and have the same problem.

What I should do ?
Here my GCT an edit of Project M some code of Brawl+ and Brawl- Enabled added in Project M : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27497
___________________________________