Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 01, 2012, 02:51:59 AM #45 Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 04:53:20 AM by Master Gawain
It will be up by 10PM PST tonight, and ill make the link to the brawl vault to up the DL's XD and ill post back here with the links.

Post Merge: August 01, 2012, 04:53:20 AM

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on August 01, 2012, 01:17:13 AM
Actually that would be great. My only request is that you put a link to the download on the video. I hate it when i find something awesome on youtube and cant download it. Im sure you know what I mean. But thanks again, i'll make sure to credit you for the video.
Alright just uploaded it, took a long time to edit. Here is the link: Brawl Hacks: Blaziken PSA v1.5 Over Captain Falcon
Good luck with this project, wish i could help with PSA, but i am lame...


I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

Hey, instead of using a Lucario port, why don't you use Mewtwo over Marth? I'm using it and it looks amazing and everything works.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I have a question: what pokemon do you have that need movesets?
For that matter, what pokemon models do you have over what characters?
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on August 01, 2012, 04:23:09 PM
I have a question: what pokemon do you have that need movesets?
For that matter, what pokemon models do you have over what characters?
magicap needs a moveset
and that moveset will be easy to make all you needing to make is splash
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 01, 2012, 04:25:40 PM
magicap needs a moveset
and that moveset will be easy to make all you needing to make is splash
*Magikarp
And I'd like to be able to use Magikarp in this game :srs:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Mariodk on August 01, 2012, 04:25:40 PM
magicap needs a moveset
and that moveset will be easy to make all you needing to make is splash
magikarp also learns tackle , flail and bounce so he can actually kill some pokes xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

u should make blazikens up special one of his signature moves sky uppercut
*~I take some import and all recolor requests~*

Quote from: TailsxPokemonxBrawler222 on August 01, 2012, 06:20:23 PM
u should make blazikens up special one of his signature moves sky uppercut
Indeed. SHould be easy to make, he just has to do come kid of punch up. You could add fire effects to make it look cooler.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

August 01, 2012, 08:47:42 PM #53 Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 09:12:28 PM by RevenantGenesis
Quote from: Master Gawain on August 01, 2012, 02:51:59 AM
It will be up by 10PM PST tonight, and ill make the link to the brawl vault to up the DL's XD and ill post back here with the links.

Post Merge: August 01, 2012, 04:53:20 AM
Alright just uploaded it, took a long time to edit. Here is the link: Brawl Hacks: Blaziken PSA v1.5 Over Captain Falcon
Good luck with this project, wish i could help with PSA, but i am lame...

haha i like the hint of character you put in your video, thank you so much for making this. Your video also made me realize that i should probably give more info about his attacks. Sorry about the lame unedited Final, but were trying to making like thirty PSAs at once so the movesets are top priority, not only that me and my partner dont like to play with the smash ball or items very much. The taxi is a future taxi and it drives itself  ;D

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on August 01, 2012, 04:23:09 PM
I have a question: what pokemon do you have that need movesets?
For that matter, what pokemon models do you have over what characters?

Okay this may be long.
Bisharp over Mario (No Guest Yet)
Electivire over DK (Still no Guest)
Kyogre over Samus (What can i say, No guest Yet)
Kecleon over Yoshi (Damn, we need more guests) We may also use Cresselia instead.
Gastly over Kirby (Gengar Guest)
Infernape over Fox (No Guest)
Raichu over Pikachu (pikachu as guest)
Treecko over Luigi (Id like to have Snivy as his guest but hes over squirtle)
Blaziken over Captain (Maybe Hitmonchan as Guest)
Mew over Ness (Victini Guest)
Groudon over Bowser (Aggron or Nidoking as guest, maybe both because its hard to pick)
Leavanny over Peach (Lopunny Guest)
Gardevoir over Zelda (Mismagus Guest)
Gallade over Sheik (Maybe Hitmonlee Guest)
Pichu over Ice Climbers (Latios and Latias are being a pain because they are rigged to the same bone.)
Deoxys over Marth (and yes were using the Mewtwo over Marth as the origial.)
Scizor over Falco (Scyther Guest)
Darkrai over Gannon (No Guest yet)
Farfetch over Metaknight (Still hoping someone will come around with Excadrill)
Drifloon over Pit (I know its lame, but there is nobody over pit  :srs:)
Team Rocket member over ZSamus (We dont have a model for this, but if we dont get one ZSamus will be colored to look like a rocket member.)
Emboar over Olimar (Mario Port)
Jirachi over Lucas (No Guest yet)
Simisage over Diddy (This is subject to change, we have a couple other ideas we may go with.)
Pokemon Trainer will just have textures of other trainers.
Charizard over Charizard lol (Charmander Guest)
Blastoise over Squritle (Squirtle Guest)
Venasaur over Ivysaur (Bulbasaur Guest)
Golett over DDD (May go with something else)
Zoroark over Lucario (Ive been told that the maker of this may port him over Wolf, if so we'll go with that to still have Lucario)
Empoleon over Ike (Falco Port)
Mewtwo over Rob (No Guest Yet)
Jigglypuff (Wigglytuff Guest)
Gengar over Wario (No Guest Yet)
Toon Link is undecided, Maybe Meowth? I just dont like the guitar.
Zangoose over Wolf (Maybe Zoroark, but if not Bearitic Guest)
Wes [Pokemon Coeum] over Snake (Red as Guest)
Haunter over Sonic (No Guest Yet)
:af2: Finished haha

Most of the Pokemon Listed there also have Partial Movesets, Meaning we finished most Smash and Tilt Moves.


Post Merge: August 01, 2012, 08:50:28 PM

Quote from: TailsxPokemonxBrawler222 on August 01, 2012, 06:20:23 PM
u should make blazikens up special one of his signature moves sky uppercut

Actually that would be awesome, because Blazikens up B takes up so many actions, and if i do that i would probably be able to make Brave Bird (Side B) a charge move.

Magikarp is beast with is tackle and flail at level 100! We all had to do it once haha

I should also have noted, the No Entry Data Code should be enabled with all our Pokemon PSA's.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

I have Mewtwo over Marth and Zoroark over Wolf already... They both work fine. Mewtwo has PSA, but Zoroark doesn't.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on August 01, 2012, 08:47:42 PM
haha i like the hint of character you put in your video, thank you so much for making this. Your video also made me realize that i should probably give more info about his attacks. Sorry about the lame unedited Final, but were trying to making like thirty PSAs at once so the movesets are top priority, not only that me and my partner dont like to play with the smash ball or items very much. The taxi is a future taxi and it drives itself  ;D
Haha, no prob, and making 30 PSA's at the same time seems like way too much work  :o  anyway if you need me to post another video soon, pm me, and ill post it ASAP. and also, i agree that Sky Uppercut would be epic  :happy:


I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

Definitely go with Sky Uppercut bro, I remember I used to always have Blaze Kick and Sky Uppercut in Sapphire.

Where's Magikarp on the vault? I would so download him! Magikarp is so awesome it's orgasmic xD
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I support this project cuz its pokemon lol
I haven't followed this thread much what's being worked on right now? Also i like the Blaziken PSA :D
-

Well man, considering I lost my SD card, i have nothing to do anymore :( so I'm gonna have to wait to get any hacks for a while.. Sorry RevGen. :(