Using PSA

Started by MrMoskau, July 07, 2012, 09:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 07, 2012, 09:23:03 PM Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 03:46:17 AM by MrMoskau
I'm currently trying to use Megaman X over Peach by calikingz01, and I am completely lost. It's the first time I've tried something like this, and I think I need some help. I have both PSAs downloaded, but one has a code which is a single line, which says Peach has no Entry code? How do I use this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26556


The other PSA has a lot of files, and I have no clue where they are supposed to go to make this work correctly.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26575


I'm using Gecko to load from an SD card.

Post Merge: July 08, 2012, 03:46:17 AM

Any help would be appreciated at all. I can play as Megaman X, but there is a consistent graphic that remains throughout the fight

Alright, for the first link you provided (PSA w/ code), all you need to do is copy that code, and paste it in a text file with all the other codes you're using. Then you need to open that text file with Code Manager and convert it to a .GCT file.

http://wiird.l0nk.org/ocarina.zip

I'm guessing you did everything else right considering you said you can play as him, so I'm guessing the only thing you missed was the code o:

July 11, 2012, 01:35:31 PM #2 Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 02:13:36 PM by MrMoskau
Quote from: Juri Han on July 09, 2012, 04:49:11 PM
Alright, for the first link you provided (PSA w/ code), all you need to do is copy that code, and paste it in a text file with all the other codes you're using. Then you need to open that text file with Code Manager and convert it to a .GCT file.

http://wiird.l0nk.org/ocarina.zip

I'm guessing you did everything else right considering you said you can play as him, so I'm guessing the only thing you missed was the code o:

I'm playing Brawl Minus with their downloaded pack, where do I find this code file? Or rather, do I need a converter to change the .gct to a txt, then back again, or will Ocarina be able to do that?

I've personally never used this, so I don't know exactly how it works, but I think you're able to edit GCT files with it. You might wanna give this a shot. Sorry I can't be more help. I don't use the Brawl Minus codeset x.x

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26011

I use pretty much everything brawl minus. (codes wise) aside of the css and menu stuff. But i just play vbrawl with hacks. It technically IS minus since nearly all of my files are from minus' pack. So yeah, if you use beyondyou's riivo then ocarina should work fine.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Thank you, Megaman X now works properly!

was that to me or to the other person?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?