Character .REL help.

Started by Nathan Miniwolf, July 16, 2012, 02:26:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HEY!
Hey guys I have a question. I'm sure there is a way to do this but I have been wondering how you do character .rel files.

I have all of the .rel files from this http://www.mediafire.com/?0s4ddxegj1mce#27i4vcx7vcz9y
however its not QUITE what i wanted. I wanted the .rel files where you can make a certain character be switched with another.

Ex. Donkey Kong with a ft_link.rel file and so on... (just an example)

Are there any programs i can use? This HAS to be possible because, well, i see people doing this with character hacks obviously... >__>

Anyway I would GREATLY appreciate any help.
Sincerely,
Nathan Miniwolf

that link has all th characte r.rel files. the program is hxd. you edit specific things. atm what you want is not possible
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

well that sucks...
>W<

What if i get an already existing character .rel (from a character pack) and just use the .rel and NOT the psa hack, and other things they used? would THAT work?

yup
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ok thanks a bunch!! :D

:happy: