Super Sawndz!

Started by agoaj, July 16, 2012, 05:20:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

idk why everyone is having issues, i figured this program out in about 2 minutes of testing it.

Great program, big enhancements.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


i know how to use it fella lol XD it just one file was missed sized it not his fualt it a common mistake
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Quote from: JirachiMaster on August 07, 2012, 02:33:19 AM
'Inserting wav Wave50.wav
Missing sndconv.exe: unable to convert wav file'

Does anyone have the sndconv.exe for this? What use is this if we can't insert sfx?
Have you actually tried reading this thread?
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

August 07, 2012, 11:08:28 PM #93 Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 11:16:43 PM by JirachiMaster
Quote from: Jaklub on August 07, 2012, 04:02:51 PMHave you actually tried reading this thread?

I tl;dr'd it.

And now that I have read it, I realized the only solution was exactly what I already tried, and it didn't work.

So.... Is there another thing I can try? I put the dpstool.dll, soundfile.dll, and sndconv.exe from Sawndzv0.12 into my super sawndz folder, and it still fails to recognize that the files are there when I try inserting sfx.

My wiimote SFX are on mute (Over 0xDDDDD) and none are customized and for some reason When i click it, it says file is too big :-\

This is what it looks





Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

How do you put a sawndz file [thats already made] to replace a soundbank?

For example.. there is already Rosalina.sawnd and im trying to put it to Jiggs Sounds.

Quote from: jasonvalle22 on August 10, 2012, 11:50:29 PM
How do you put a sawndz file [thats already made] to replace a soundbank?

For example.. there is already Rosalina.sawnd and im trying to put it to Jiggs Sounds.
super sawndz cant do that pal, sorry. use an older sawndz to do those packets. lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: JirachiMaster on August 07, 2012, 02:33:19 AM
'Inserting wav Wave50.wav
Missing sndconv.exe: unable to convert wav file'

Does anyone have the sndconv.exe for this? What use is this if we can't insert sfx?

Run Sawndz and take them files.

Quote from: KTH on August 11, 2012, 12:41:10 AMRun Sawndz and take them files.

I already tried that, did you see my last message?

Quote from: JirachiMaster on August 10, 2012, 07:01:05 PM
So.... Is there another thing I can try? I put the dpstool.dll, soundfile.dll, and sndconv.exe from Sawndzv0.12 into my super sawndz folder, and it still fails to recognize that the files are there when I try inserting sfx.

August 11, 2012, 05:20:05 AM #100 Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 05:22:35 AM by Eternal Yoshi
SO is there a memory limit of note for chars?
I'm getting used to this.
Much faster and smoother than VILE's old guide(thought it was good for it's time and limited resources).
Now if there was a way to get custom SFX work via USB loaders.....

Guess I'll try to get Simon's VOs ready for testing......

Then eventually do Sora's SFX.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on August 11, 2012, 05:20:05 AMSO is there a memory limit of note for chars? I'm getting used to this. Much faster and smoother than VILE's old guide(thought it was good for it's time and limited resources). Now if there was a way to get custom SFX work via USB loaders..... Guess I'll try to get Simon's VOs ready for testing...... Then eventually do Sora's SFX.
There's already this Sora SFX:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25936&Vault=audio
Unless you wanna add the keyblade's swing and hit SFX. =/
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 11, 2012, 06:50:18 AM #102 Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 06:54:53 AM by Eternal Yoshi
If I knew how to rip SFX from KH2 I would.
*shrug*

Hey I found a peculiar SFX slot. It was reserved fo...........
I'll show you next time.

Finally got around to downloading this. Love how it auto plays sounds :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Can someone link me the dlls and sndconv.exe? I've tried everything else.