Future Project Vegeta PSA and texture model

Started by Ac1dSn0w, July 19, 2012, 10:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Just so you know MarioDK, I've made a transformation animation (which can also act as the animation for the Final Smash) and the Big Bang Attack animation.  I also made a new U Smash animation (was happy with my previous attempts).  There's a couple more things that I want to do, but after that it should be game

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 21, 2012, 04:37:54 PM
Just so you know MarioDK, I've made a transformation animation (which can also act as the animation for the Final Smash) and the Big Bang Attack animation.  I also made a new U Smash animation (was happy with my previous attempts).  There's a couple more things that I want to do, but after that it should be game
awesome since transfrom animation/new big band attack animation is just what i was needing for this beta until you making yours moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

July 21, 2012, 06:53:34 PM #17 Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 09:03:31 PM by XxGalaxyElitexX
I keep the down hold attack for sure for the next version.

Post Merge: July 22, 2012, 09:03:31 PM

I'm up! The SFX for Ryu will be created at a point during the Project Vegeta PSA V1.5.1.

July 23, 2012, 12:02:26 AM #18 Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 05:54:38 AM by mr.mugenwii
got a video that u can use to replace the preview on the download for ur Vegita:
[Brawl HackZ]Vegeta Beta ver 1.5.1 vs Teen Gohan ver 1.5
thanks to Ikuto
FTW!

I'm making Street Fighter sounds to Brawl. Another nice project and yet, very easy except for HD recording.

Quote from: XxGalaxyElitexX on July 23, 2012, 03:17:52 AM
I'm making Street Fighter sounds to Brawl. Another nice project and yet, very easy except for HD recording.
I'm waiting for the sfx for ken and ryu before I download it

Keep waiting. It may take a few weeks or wait for someone to make it. At least I made a SSF4 MENU SFX.

will vegeta do a teletransportation just like goku?
sorry for bad english

Quote from: edx on July 23, 2012, 11:01:15 AM
will vegeta do a teletransportation just like goku?

First, it's called Instant Transmission.  Second, no because Vegeta doesn't do that. 

That's funny. I don't think Vegeta does Instant Transmission. I don't think the question didn't help at all. The project will be huge! Will have better gameplay. The other night that I was playing as Vegeta. I press special button and dodge button all at once or pressing multiple times and then, everything freezes. I hope you guys can fix it. I have no idea it does it.

Hey can i get credit for the vid?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

What do you mean? I shows as Judai64. Your membership name is Ikuto. Tell me if you are that other member? If not, don't reply.


@Robin23 Most likely not since it's a high file size with an HD texture.  Use the model in SouthCraft's download.  It's got a reduced file size texture but it's essentially the same.