Future Project Vegeta PSA and texture model

Started by Ac1dSn0w, July 19, 2012, 10:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 19, 2012, 10:07:03 PM Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 09:28:33 AM by XxGalaxyElitexX
A place you want to read and know the whole conversation about Project Vegeta PSA!  :)
Click spoiler to show YouTube video:
[spoiler](Update!) Project Vegeta PSA V1.5.1[spoiler]


Don't ask for a release date or he'll break into your fridge and steal your food.  :af:
Click spoiler to show YouTube video sneak peek:
[spoiler]He's not dead I swear![spoiler]

July 19, 2012, 10:11:33 PM #1 Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 10:15:00 PM by Mariodk
i have just PMed Sdo0m about my idea i got in the other thread cuz it will take me no time to make the edits in that PSA but i am still needs a SSJ animation animetion for vegeta on his d-taunt and then anything is ready for ppl to edit the moveset to be better cuz the moveset will be done but his throws. maybe "B" attacks/FS and SSJ mode

it will take me like max 1-2 hours to get it ready + 1hour for make video/make the pack of the moveset/release it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

That's fine. If the grabs is crappy. It really doesn't matter. I love his Super Saiyan self. I can wait for weeks for this. I'm only good at certain parts of this project. I can make a CSP pack for this character. The image will show of what recolor you have on Vegeta of your choice.

July 19, 2012, 10:24:46 PM #3 Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 10:45:26 PM by Mariodk
this was meant to be the CSP pose+the model i wanted to release at same time as the moveset
here is how i was planing the colours(at first i was just handle the model part of vegeta project):
normal: beyond´s vegeta
Red: Gt vegeta with SSJ4 as SSJ mode(needing the .max of GT vegeta/SSj4 vegeta so i can merge it and brawl texture)
Green: just a green recolour
blue: buu saga vegeta with SSJ2 or majin as SSJ mode(needing brawl texture)
nr. 1 alt. non team colour: Pink shirt vegeta(needs model/texture)
nr. 2 alt. non team colour: saiyan saga vegeta
them all brawl styled texture
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Nice! Keep up the good work on the Vegeta project. Thank you. :-)

Yea!!!!! My favorite DBZ character is finally going to be in brawl for real!!!! :af2:

Hey, the attack smash has graphics and big blast. I'll release soon.

cant wait for this to be done

July 20, 2012, 11:41:54 PM #8 Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 01:12:51 AM by XxGalaxyElitexX
His down hold smash attack is big blast instead of him using the same move as Goku. I trying to make the other characters receive damage. I'm still in progress.
                                                                                                                     -XxGalaxyElitexX

Post Merge: July 20, 2012, 11:48:13 PM

Yes! It's working, but I have to add a feature that it will hurt Vegeta for the down hold attack. Huge blast that it can kill enemies real easy.

Post Merge: July 21, 2012, 01:12:51 AM

Hey guys? He has blast when you press the down hold attack to push characters out of the way with damage! I just release Project Vegeta PSA V1.5! Soon the preview will be done uploading.

Hey If you want I could take pictures of the hack for you.

I know how, but that method can mess my Wii up. I want to keep my hacks without picking a stage in game freeze mode. Your call, but make sure you send the links of the images. (Sent reply back to Robin23)



Is Vegetas moveset compatible with Beyonds Vegeta model?

July 21, 2012, 03:55:09 PM #14 Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 03:58:16 PM by Mariodk
my beta is almost done xD i only needing to fix some bugs/hitboxes(easy now with new brawlbox)
and wait for sdo0m´s premission for release it but i am making a video of it anyway
all "A" attacks of Sdo0m
most of  "B" attacks animations i got from Sdo0m with my PSA coding so the "B" attacks will be kinda the same as my mini moveset

so now we just needing: throws/SSJ mode attacks/SSJ transfrom after this beta is done
and HD texture buu saga/GT vegeta too and make GT/SSJ4 as one model so SSJ4 can be as SSj mode for vegeta and a model of vegeta´s pink shirt too with HD textures
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later