Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: An annoying issue I think can be resolved with some help!  (Read 1934 times)
AxisofJustice21
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: July 19, 2012, 11:46:01 PM »

Hey guys! New to the forum, but long-time user of KC-MM and very thankful for all the tips and tutorials posted here. I'm actually having trouble finding help on an issue I think is SD card related, but I'm not entirely sure. I use Gecko to load my mods and don't have any issues loading anything generally, but I have this terribly annoying issue where after a match or two, the music starts to go haywire and then all my mods are deactivated. Sometimes a character will still have a skin and work for the one match, but that's about it. I have to reset my Wii, of course.. and it seems that after five or six times (sometimes more, sometimes less) of resetting my Wii, the mods finally stay on until I'm finished playing. I think I remember seeing something about formatting your SD card to prevent that from happening, but it's been a long time. Anyone have ideas? Thanks again!

Speedy101
Holy Kitten

You were my New Dream

• Awards Warm Welcomer Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 11:51:59 PM »

You mean the music starts to become static

personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

AxisofJustice21
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 11:56:26 PM »

Exactly! And then of course once that happens, my mods are shut off. And when I return from battle, my menu music is back to Brawl, you get my point lol.

Speedy101
    Holy Kitten

You were my New Dream

• Awards Warm Welcomer Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 01:24:46 AM »

I suggest you remove any other Brstms that you have cause they could get real static but it depends on what song the brstm is on cause some of them could easily get more static if you have to much in brawl
    « Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 01:27:11 AM by Sonic Redfield » Logged

personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Youngnamez
    Expert Kitten

Due Tomorrow? Do Tomorrow

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 08:42:29 AM »

When the song goes to static, do you hear the sound from an old brstm?

AxisofJustice21
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 01:57:50 PM »

Yes I do. Though it sounds like it's at a different pitch than before and a bit faster.. but it is static-y, as described above.

Post Merge: July 20, 2012, 01:59:20 PM
    So are you saying that the .brstm files are what causes the mods to shut off? The music is basically the cue for when the mods have failed on me, but I'm skeptical on if they are actually causing the issue.
    « Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 01:59:20 PM by AxisofJustice21 » Logged

Youngnamez
    Expert Kitten

Due Tomorrow? Do Tomorrow

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 02:33:12 PM »

A problem like this happened to me before. This happens when you overwrite a previous BRSTM causing them to fuse. Delete the old one and make a new one to avoid this problem. NEVER overwrite a brstm with another one.  Im srs here

AxisofJustice21
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 09:05:46 PM »

I am going to try that now and see if I can play without issue at hand. Thanks for the tips, guys!

Post Merge: July 21, 2012, 11:00:45 PM
    Well it worked for one day lol... tried it today and it's doing it again! I haven't changed a thing. Any ideas?
    « Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 11:00:45 PM by AxisofJustice21 » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: