Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
Say that I wanted to put these Final Smashes over PSAs, say as an example to preserve balancing tweaks from other mods.

How exactly would I go about doing so?

Quote from: Shiruzarto on February 15, 2014, 09:30:02 PM
Say that I wanted to put these Final Smashes over PSAs, say as an example to preserve balancing tweaks from other mods.

How exactly would I go about doing so?
If it's not too hardcoded, then copy the contents of the FS of the FitCFSCharacter.pac of your choice (maybe the hardcoding too, though...), paste it in the PSA you want it to go, and also, copy the animations, since they almost all received some tweaks...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Oh geez. I don't check here often anymore due to lack of motivation... lol.

None of the CFSs are HardCoded. You should be able to copy and paste it's contents just fine. Don't forget to export and replace the Animations too for they have been altered as well.