Sonic Brawl Z Team

Started by XChosenOne1, July 31, 2012, 01:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should Seelkadoom Be Broly?

Yes (He should be shown)
No (Kinda too powerful to be in it)
Quote from: Sonnyx on August 19, 2012, 07:22:16 PM
Who said it?
Nvm, different subject.. Well, who's gonna make the intro Chosen?

Quote from: Sonnyx on August 19, 2012, 07:22:16 PM
Who said it?
you

Post Merge: August 19, 2012, 07:27:02 PM

Quote from: ShadowWolf on August 19, 2012, 07:23:40 PM
Nvm, different subject.. Well, who's gonna make the intro Chosen?
idk anyone who's willing to do it




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)


Quote from: Sonnyx on August 19, 2012, 07:31:44 PM
I did the intro
Yes and i wanna see how you did, if it's good enough or needs improvements




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)


Quote from: Sonnyx on August 19, 2012, 07:36:20 PM
It might need some improvements but i just started this!
Ok, send the vid as soon as your done




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

August 19, 2012, 07:38:33 PM #81 Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 12:21:29 AM by Sonnyx
EDIT: here
Sonic Brawl Z Opening!http://s1171.photobucket.com/albums/r556/sonnyx1/?action=view¤t=Untitled9-1.mp4

Post Merge: August 19, 2012, 07:40:55 PM

Can any one fix this to make it beter?

August 19, 2012, 11:48:33 PM #82 Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 11:50:50 PM by Mareeo 64
Quote from: XChosenOne1 on August 19, 2012, 06:53:04 PM
Can you voice act mephiles?

Post Merge: August 19, 2012, 06:53:43 PM
Yeah i need someone to voice act mephiles

Wow! That sounds great! But how would I record myself? do I need a computer? Maybe I shouldn't have volunteered. Although, this would be a lot of fun to do. :P What would I have to do? If it's reading off lines in a dark voice, I can do it, but it's recording/getting it to you w/o a computer that's the problem.

I really want to do it though!!! ;D

@Sonnyx: Is there a url to that video? I'd really love to see it. ;D

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 19, 2012, 11:48:33 PM
Wow! That sounds great! But how would I record myself? do I need a computer? Maybe I shouldn't have volunteered. Although, this would be a lot of fun to do. :P What would I have to do? If it's reading off lines in a dark voice, I can do it, but it's recording/getting it to you w/o a computer that's the problem.

I really want to do it though!!! ;D

@Sonnyx: Is there a url to that video? I'd really love to see it. ;D

Whatever skill you can do on the list, you can do it if you want to, just make sure it sounds close or exactly like mephiles




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Well, I can research his voice a little more, and get it as close as possible. But how am I gonna give you anything i've somehow recorded? (No computer, no camera that I can use)sorry, my life is difficult :P

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 20, 2012, 12:00:00 AM
Well, I can research his voice a little more, and get it as close as possible. But how am I gonna give you anything i've somehow recorded? (No computer, no camera that I can use)sorry, my life is difficult :P
well isn't there another way *facepalm*




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 19, 2012, 11:48:33 PM
Wow! That sounds great! But how would I record myself? do I need a computer? Maybe I shouldn't have volunteered. Although, this would be a lot of fun to do. :P What would I have to do? If it's reading off lines in a dark voice, I can do it, but it's recording/getting it to you w/o a computer that's the problem.

I really want to do it though!!! ;D

@Sonnyx: Is there a url to that video? I'd really love to see it. ;D

yeah one sec!

@XChosen1: I'm not sure....I'll put everything I got into getting it to ya! ;D So uh, is there a script in the works? I'd love to hear the storyline. And I can help you revise/add ideas to it. I'm great w/ game storylines. :P I even made my own Smash Bros game on paper, with 50 characters, new modes, better stage builder, and a custom adventure mode storyline. (sorta) It's too bad I lost the notebook with my ideas when I moved. :P

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 20, 2012, 12:16:33 AM
@XChosen1: I'm not sure....I'll put everything I got into getting it to ya! ;D So uh, is there a script in the works? I'd love to hear the storyline. And I can help you revise/add ideas to it. I'm great w/ game storylines. :P I even made my own Smash Bros game on paper, with 50 characters, new modes, better stage builder, and a custom adventure mode storyline. (sorta) It's too bad I lost the notebook with my ideas when I moved. :P
good, and yes there is a script (Same as DBZ), wait your a game designer to :srs:




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Yup! ;D Sadly, I havn't put anything into digital form before. I've got so many ideas, but money restricts my genious. :P