Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Problem with Character Hacks (Beginner  (Read 4702 times)
BlueBrain
God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: August 11, 2012, 03:31:37 PM »

also, since nobody has asked this yet, what character are you modding and what are you're filenames?
    a lot of hacks come with useless names, they must ALWAYS be the following format:

fit[character][slot].pcs/pac

slot being the 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 etc...

also, remember some characters skip a slot, for example mario doesnt have a 01 i think, because his default costume is red team

EpicGold
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16 on: August 14, 2012, 02:15:17 PM »

also, since nobody has asked this yet, what character are you modding and what are you're filenames?
    a lot of hacks come with useless names, they must ALWAYS be the following format:

fit[character][slot].pcs/pac

slot being the 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 etc...

also, remember some characters skip a slot, for example mario doesnt have a 01 i think, because his default costume is red team

Right now im trying master chief over snake, this is how the files look like

FitSnake00.pcs
    FitSnake00.pac

Post Merge: August 14, 2012, 02:26:06 PM
    well, i tried the setup from Albafica's file with master chief and it did not work, im not sure if its a problem or not but im using an sdhc 8gb card. and im thinking of using riivoluition but have no  idea how
    « Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 02:26:06 PM by EpicGold » Logged

DarkSolXZ
    Advanced Kitten

"I'm going to survive in this world!"

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #17 on: August 14, 2012, 07:57:09 PM »

If your thinking about switching to riivolution download this and then drag the files in the rar onto the root of sd card http://www.mediafire.com/?wwa4ib6wk7hlbfk

EpicGold
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #18 on: August 14, 2012, 08:52:41 PM »

If your thinking about switching to riivolution download this and then drag the files in the rar onto the root of sd card http://www.mediafire.com/?wwa4ib6wk7hlbfk

Thanks for this, ill try it in the morning and look up tutorials on youtube or something, i hear its a little more tricky than gecko but you don't need file patch codes

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: