Video Thread: Post Your Requests Here!

Started by ShadowWolf, August 07, 2012, 06:50:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hello everybody, I'm making a video thread to help present all of your Hacks to the vault,

I saw Ikuto doing the same thing, but one person shouldn't do it alone. Plus it would be a great way to expose and show off everyone else's hacks. Post here and send your hack for me to make a preview.

Here's some of my preview video's:
Classic Sonic and Tails
Classic Sonic and Tails SSBB

Shadow over Dedede V4
Shadow over Dedede V4 w/ Skyscraper

Like the vids? I'll make one for anybody, just send me your request and a link to the hack you want to display and I will have it done.

Thanks guys, post here if you want.

Would u like just to make a collab thread?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!





Quote from: Sonnyx on August 07, 2012, 04:04:14 PM
Thanks
I'm going to collab with ikutos thread though so I might delete this thread


Quote from: ShadowWolf on August 07, 2012, 04:06:36 PM
I'm going to collab with ikutos thread though so I might delete this thread
Pm sent.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!