Legendary Super Mario's Textures (UPDATE: 3/4/11 Working on Kurumu Kurono...)

Started by Legendary Super Mario, December 31, 2009, 11:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I like the kurumu's mansion stage. the sky and the moon make it look better for having the thriller song playing behind it, lol. Just a quick question though, how do you get the giga bowser costumes to work? I'm not sure if i need to make a folder named gkoopa in pf/fighter or just name it fitkoopa##final. I've got some giga bowser costumes and i want to make them work.

Quote from: Raiuken on February 01, 2010, 07:28:33 PM
I like the kurumu's mansion stage. the sky and the moon make it look better for having the thriller song playing behind it, lol. Just a quick question though, how do you get the giga bowser costumes to work? I'm not sure if i need to make a folder named gkoopa in pf/fighter or just name it fitkoopa##final. I've got some giga bowser costumes and i want to make them work.

In order to use a Giga Bowser texture in brawl you have to make a folder called gkoopa and put it in the fighter folder.

After you decide on a Giga Bowser texture you want to use,

Just name BOTH the PCS and PAC: FitGKoopa00

As far as I know you can only have 1 Giga Bowser texture at a time.



As for everyone else... I added 2 new textures today: Yukari Sendo and a texture of myself!


Hehe... Thanks!

Yoshi's Island was my all time favorite game when I was a kid and the Bowser fight at the end was waaay too epic!




I updated my Toon Dark Magician Girl a few days ago and now it's ready for download!  :af:

P.S. If anyone wants to help me get Toon Dark Magician Girl's ACTUAL eyes on the texture (without Photoshop I can't edit the eye textures...)

Based on your sig, I'd say that Toon Dark Magician Girl is ready, Super Mario.
<br />:af: I download a lot of cool stuff.

Bowser Island is great! I don't really like changing textures for stages, but I'll make an exception for that one!

Quote from: Blue Surge on March 25, 2010, 02:15:36 PM
Based on your sig, I'd say that Toon Dark Magician Girl is ready, Super Mario.

Very good observation!

I have now finally decided to put up the download link for it... along with an edited Final Smash for Mario!

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on December 31, 2009, 11:08:55 PM
Mario's Kamehameha!: NEW



Basically, I just made his Final Smash color blue... it looks awesome!

:notimp: I wonder where I've seen this before
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on March 25, 2010, 08:40:57 PM
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on December 31, 2009, 11:08:55 PM
Mario's Kamehameha!: NEW



Basically, I just made his Final Smash color blue... it looks awesome!

:notimp: I wonder where I've seen this before


ummm... I made mine from scratch today. I didn't even know anyone else made a blue FS for Mario...

Plus...



Your FS texture is more of a dark blue while my version is light blue. I'll upload a better screenshot of mine later since it's looks rather similar due to my bad shot of it...

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on March 25, 2010, 09:31:43 PM
ummm... I made mine from scratch today. I didn't even know anyone else made a blue FS for Mario...

I'm not angry with you or accusing you of stealing from me. I'm just saying It's better to look around and see If something you want to make has been done before or not before you make It, Especially for something like this where It's basically just a recolor. I never make something that's been done before unless no-one has made a version that I'm satisfied with.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on March 25, 2010, 09:42:55 PM
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on March 25, 2010, 09:31:43 PM
ummm... I made mine from scratch today. I didn't even know anyone else made a blue FS for Mario...

I'm not angry with you or accusing you of stealing from me. I'm just saying It's better to look around and see If something you want to make has been done before or not before you make It, Especially for something like this where It's basically just a recolor. I never make something that's been done before unless no-one has made a version that I'm satisfied with.

That's very good advice...  I should of looked around first.

I'll go back to making stuff like my Bowser Island texture... Now THAT was creative!


Quote from: libertyernie on March 26, 2010, 12:53:58 AM
I think I might have fixed the FS eyes on Yukari. Not tested yet though.
Fixed version

After being absent from the texture making I've finally gotten to take a look at that Yukari and can confirm that the FS eyes are indeed fixed in-game! Thank you very much!

As for everyone else... I have added my Dark Magician Girl Destination texture to the first post and my BrawlVault entry for it is still pending.

Enjoy!