Legendary Super Mario's Textures (UPDATE: 3/4/11 Working on Kurumu Kurono...)

Started by Legendary Super Mario, December 31, 2009, 11:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Click on the picture above to see my BrawlVault entries... (There's some brstms there too!)

Hello everyone! This is my texture gallery that I made a long time ago and since I made a few more textures I figured I'd revive my thread... (will be updating & revamping this thread with the new stuff either tonight or tomorrow.)

Characters:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Stages:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Feel free to comment on my textures... I hope you enjoy them!

Nice, like the stage.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I like the creepier luigi´s mansion :D

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

I added 5 new characters today:

Ying Yang Toon Link
Toon Dark Magician Girl (also Toon Link...)
Crayon Yoshi
Comic Styled Meta Knight
Manga Styled Bowser (or Strikers styled... I can't decide on the name)

your last bowser remember me the graphics of hajime no ippo revolution =P

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s


I don't really like too much how the filter effect looks on Yoshi and Meta, but it looks great on Bowser.
Also, I lol'd (in a good way) to the dark magician girl on toon link XD

Quote from: cx_asuka on January 28, 2010, 12:32:34 AM
I don't really like too much how the filter effect looks on Yoshi and Meta, but it looks great on Bowser.
Also, I lol'd (in a good way) to the dark magician girl on toon link XD

Hehe... if wii didn't make his Dark Magician Girl texture I wouldn't of even came up with this concept for Toon Link.

:D

I also enjoy my Bowser textures... I'm shocked at how well the filter suited him while Yoshi and Meta Knight didn't look half as epic.

I think I need to do one for Giga Bowser now if I can...  ;D

Thank you for the comment. Now I'm off to go and download your amazing Dry Bowser texture!!!

I love the ink effect of manga bowser

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

It's curious... I actually prefer the black, gray and white version of manga bowser.
They both look awesome... but my Bowser slots are full... guess I'll just add one of them.

Good job, I'll be checking the new textures you come up with.

That's great to hear!

For those that liked my Manga Bowser I have made a matching Giga Bowser for his Final Smash!

Enjoy!

Added Bowser's Island to my stage textures!

I really think I outdid myself with this one...  :af2: