ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

*In danger of being Ninja'd again* Well, Flygon's got tails' slots/recolors figured out, as you might already know. :P

Quote from: Anivernage on December 01, 2012, 01:15:40 AM
Progress on each character? >_>
just on topic question.

Knuckles is 99% Done, Leon Exodio has to finish the eye stuff
Sonic is 20% done, most a attacks are done
Tails is about 50% done
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

making great progress, you are.

Is tails' mouth rigged? something about him always smiling just creeps me out. :srs:

Next time I see people aiding to the spam, warnings will rain. It was really annoying to have to delete over 2-3 pages of posts. Now back on topic 'n' stuff.

Quote from: Albafika on December 01, 2012, 01:24:35 AM
Next time I see people aiding to the spam, warnings will rain. It was really annoying to have to delete over 2-3 pages of posts. Now back on topic 'n' stuff.

Thank you.

Now, back on topic:

I made the up-smash 100% done. good speed, good kb, good damage. its a lot like ssf2 :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


its a v1 so no its not maby later every psa is not glitch free

thanks Alba :P

...

damn....ninja'd x2 again....

I think the Heroes is gonna be one of the best PSA projects yet. :P Seriously. It's up there with MarioDK's latest Vegeta, and SDoOm's Kid Buu & Shadow. ;D

I can't remember if the FS was decided. What was it again?

Ninja'd.......Leon.....lol

Does anyone else notice that in the poll that Brawl and Generations are tied :P




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

since theres like 6 exclusive tails models is there gonna be anything for knuckles?
*~I take some import and all recolor requests~*

Classic Knuckles
.
.
.
:af:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think SonicBrawler's Classic Knuckles will be included. not sure.

*wiimote runs out of battery power*

well, i'm off. *gone*

EDIT: ninja'd by SB......

@Mareeo64 i think their FS will be team blast if i recall correctly




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

ShadowWolf asked me to make a wait animation for Chaos0

I looked it up on youtube and its not that hard so I'm gonna do that. If anyone is interested, here is the stream link:

https://join.me/516-047-410
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 01, 2012, 02:09:14 AM
ShadowWolf asked me to make a wait animation for Chaos0

I looked it up on youtube and its not that hard so I'm gonna do that. If anyone is interested, here is the stream link:

https://join.me/516-047-410
Leon asked me to make a model for him, and yeah 3ds max froze like three times with it >__>
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com