ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ShadowWolf on November 27, 2012, 04:02:24 PM
Yay early dismissal! Thank you snow ;D
your lucky shadow




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 27, 2012, 08:36:04 PM
*checks accuweather* wow. you have more snow than I do. I have barley any.  It isnt even stiking to the ground. Its amazing how the enxt state over can get totally different weather
*checks accuweather too* oh i dont have snow here...*looks at the window* the first time i check the window to know the weather....and no snow :oshi:


*looks out side*  ''all i see is leafs and a bright sunny day.''  :-[

No-one has any luck besides ShadowWolf




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Ok I was writing a long entry but the tab decided to close >______>

Ok, my sister will take the laptop for the week so there won't be any progress on tails models. But I can take this to make css stuff and recolors. So far I only have brawl, modern and sa2 but since I'm just changing the heads/shoes and editing uv's for brawl tails body, I'll also make 2006, sadx and riders tails so we can actually have 6 slots of just tails *insert tailsfangasm* but that will be for next week.

Ninja'd!

What I was going to write was that here in mexico (specifically where I live) we are 27°C in this moment and sadly this is the coldest it will get, so winter for me is just a cooler summer. :srs:
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I got snow! :happy:






















Ok, not really but maybe soon. >_>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Flygon on November 27, 2012, 10:17:22 PM
Ok I was writing a long entry but the tab decided to close >______>

Ok, my sister will take the laptop for the week so there won't be any progress on tails models. But I can take this to make css stuff and recolors. So far I only have brawl, modern and sa2 but since I'm just changing the heads/shoes and editing uv's for brawl tails body, I'll also make 2006, sadx and riders tails so we can actually have 6 slots of just tails *insert tailsfangasm* but that will be for next week.

Ninja'd!

What I was going to write was that here in mexico (specifically where I live) we are 27°C in this moment and sadly this is the coldest it will get, so winter for me is just a cooler summer. :srs:

Quote from: SplitPersonalities on November 28, 2012, 12:11:10 AM
Wait, which riders? :srs:
Just Riders, Zero Gravity, or Free Riders?

The one you play with an anthropomorphic yellow fox with two tails and rides a surfboard in the air defeating all physics laws.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Previews!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

These are Brawl and Generations models, SA2 freezes for unknown reasons, so yeah.

Post Merge: November 28, 2012, 01:35:12 AM

Added sa2 in the spoler
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


tails tails tails woo hype hype hype

looks awesome
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

MAJOR UPDATE:

Tails over Ivy Offically works! The project will be continued ASAP

Quote from: ShadowWolf on November 28, 2012, 02:43:30 AM
MAJOR UPDATE:

Tails over Ivy Offically works! The project will be continued ASAP
:patrick:

hype is over 9000
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.



Yes!!! another breakthrough for ShadowWolf! ;D that's-a-pretty good! [/Luigi accent]