ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: XChosenOne1 on November 25, 2012, 11:22:36 PM
What a coinsidence
Or is it? :srs: lol

Anyway, does the walker have animations for......well...walking?

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on November 25, 2012, 11:29:33 PM
Or is it? :srs: lol

Anyway, does the walker have animations for......well...walking?
Yeah it does. It's a custom model so we should be able to animate everything


Ok I just finished modern and sa2 tails, I just need to make classic and that's it.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


awesome this psa is going to look great with thos models



Classic lol :P




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)


Quote from: SplitPersonalities on November 26, 2012, 04:45:06 PM
Everybody on this page except Leon has a Sonic related avatar. =w=
i just noticed the same thing ;D




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

what will be tails' specials?
*~I take some import and all recolor requests~*

he can't reveal too much or it won't be a suprise. :P

Yay early dismissal! Thank you snow ;D well anyways, Tails is going to be a bit delayed and will be released either for or before Christmas. Flygon is making the CSS and new models to go with the moveset. So just wait for it. And I can't deliver any info right now but I will once the PSA is finished

:patrick:

lucky, im stuck at school dangit, anywaaaays

more models = more awesome = more hype
css stuffs = EVEN MORE hype

so basicly im am like this right now

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

*checks accuweather* wow. you have more snow than I do. I have barley any.  It isnt even stiking to the ground. Its amazing how the enxt state over can get totally different weather
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.