ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Well I decided that I will take a break from brawl hacking for a bit to get school and sports on the right track. I can collab in projects but I will hold my own personal ones for now on hold. So I guess I can say that collab requests are open

It's good to take breaks. School really is a [censored] though. It's not even the work. For me, it's just that I barely have any personal time anymore. When i'm not home, i'm at school. When I am home, I'm constantly watching my dogs. Not enough time. :srs:
This is why time manipulation would be great power to have.

Anyway, what exactly do you mean by collab requests?

If someone wants me to help with a project, I'll help as long as its not a super ridiculous request


We still need to work on Amy
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 02, 2012, 01:44:33 AM
We still need to work on Amy
we still do so ill still collab. Hopefully we can finish animating this weekend?
Quote from: XxTAILSxX on October 02, 2012, 01:39:36 AM
would u wanna help with tails over samus?
and isn't there already a tails over fox PSA already WIP?


Quote from: XxTAILSxX on October 02, 2012, 03:41:07 AM
I think leon exodio was going to but now he's doing chaos and mines going over samus
why samus she is awesome also i just may move the tails psa over some body else

Cuz tails up b is gonna be razor spin and it damages the same way Samuses does plus the n b down air up air and some other things

Quote from: XxTAILSxX on October 02, 2012, 07:48:57 PM
Cuz tails up b is gonna be razor spin and it damages the same way Samuses does plus the n b down air up air and some other things
yo dont have to have it over samus to do damage

It's just easier for coding like the moves i mentioned were basically done I need to figure out how to get him to take out his arm cannon he only does during Samuses side taunt

You can use the cannon as an article and you can code for the jump to inflict damage

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 27, 2012, 10:25:38 PM
marth can be ported just like ike , jigg , meta knight and sonic
Over Game and Watch, Kirby and/or Jigglypuff?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on October 05, 2012, 09:56:12 PM
Over Game and Watch, Kirby and/or Jigglypuff?
not kirby but almost over like 95% over every body in brawl

Good news

I'm back and ready to brawl hack. School runs me like a dog, but I should be back mainly to work on weekends.

Things ToDo!:

Help Start Amy over Dedede (Collab with SonicBrawler)
Help finish up Chaos 0 (Collab with Leon Exodio)
Finish up Mephiles (Solo Project)
Finish up Sonic&Tails V1.5 (Info in intro)
Finish up Bomberman beta to V0.5

Well I might as well release some more good news, while I finish up these projects, and while Anivernage finish up his, we will be doing a project together. As a matter of fact, MarioDk was supposed to help (I don't know considering that he's programming now) It's no secret what we are doing so we will be working on SMBZ Sonic. As you know, Anivernage made Fire Sonic and MarioDk made SMBZ Sonic, we have a very special surprise we will do. If MarioDk ends up not helping, we will still get the project done one way or another.

During this month, I will be working the hardest. November will be a little break considering sports comes, Halo 4 is released, and I have to go hours from my town just to take a test and all that  :P

So stay hyped and wait for everything good coming from Anivernage, Leon Exodio, Sonicbrawler, and myself.