ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can rig tails on samus if you want, just because I love being collabed by random people in psa's
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on October 06, 2012, 08:04:21 PM
I can rig tails on samus if you want, just because I love being collabed by random people in psa's
I don't think I'm gonna work on Tails over Samus. Maybe in the future but for now not really

Quote from: ShadowWolf on October 06, 2012, 08:11:43 PM
I don't think I'm gonna work on Tails over Samus. Maybe in the future but for now not really
i dont like tails over samus i use the crap out of samus i stil think it should be over fox because i have the walker he uses in sa2b and that would go over his landmaster

Quote from: ShadowWolf on October 06, 2012, 08:00:43 PM
Good news

I'm back and ready to brawl hack. School runs me like a dog, but I should be back mainly to work on weekends.

Things ToDo!:

Help Start Amy over Dedede (Collab with SonicBrawler)
Help finish up Chaos 0 (Collab with Leon Exodio)
Finish up Mephiles (Solo Project)
Finish up Sonic&Tails V1.5 (Info in intro)
Finish up Bomberman beta to V0.5

Well I might as well release some more good news, while I finish up these projects, and while Anivernage finish up his, we will be doing a project together. As a matter of fact, MarioDk was supposed to help (I don't know considering that he's programming now) It's no secret what we are doing so we will be working on SMBZ Sonic. As you know, Anivernage made Fire Sonic and MarioDk made SMBZ Sonic, we have a very special surprise we will do. If MarioDk ends up not helping, we will still get the project done one way or another.

During this month, I will be working the hardest. November will be a little break considering sports comes, Halo 4 is released, and I have to go hours from my town just to take a test and all that  :P

So stay hyped and wait for everything good coming from Anivernage, Leon Exodio, Sonicbrawler, and myself.

Hey Shadow Do you want Amy's SFX




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Is it possible to you to make a Fan-Character model import?
I've made mine in Soul Calibur 5, and I was wondering if you could import it to Brawl.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: XChosenOne1 on October 06, 2012, 11:58:43 PM
Hey Shadow Do you want Amy's SFX

i already have sfx and Leon Exodio is going to make teh sf thingys
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It would be funny to have her "Amy Rose is here" line as she enters a stage. ;D

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 07, 2012, 01:21:20 AM
i already have sfx and Leon Exodio is going to make teh sf thingys
oh you have the SFX to, and Leon is doing the SFX ID changing




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 07, 2012, 01:26:47 AM
It would be funny to have her "Amy Rose is here" line as she enters a stage. ;D

actaully, i was going to do that, but i couldnt find teh sfx rip from sa2b. so if anyone can get me that, please do

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 07, 2012, 01:37:48 AM
actaully, i was going to do that, but i couldnt find teh sfx rip from sa2b. so if anyone can get me that, please do


i can Help you do it




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: XChosenOne1 on October 07, 2012, 01:47:16 AM
i can Help you do it

cool. i want all of amy's sfx from sa2b
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Finally i'll be able to get rid of Dedede. :srs: Best of luck to you guys.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 07, 2012, 08:30:33 PM
Finally i'll be able to get rid of Dedede. :srs: Best of luck to you guys.
the funny thing is that i have shadow over dedede so i wont be using amy at all just to test and put the sfxs in i may port he over somebody else but only for me