ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ShadowWolf on November 28, 2012, 02:43:30 AM
MAJOR UPDATE:

Tails over Ivy Offically works! The project will be continued ASAP
i was the one that fixed it so i wanted to post that it worked :/
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I just want people to know I PSA'd all of the A attacks for Tails over Ivy. Next is attributes, then change the size of tails, then b attacks, the FS, then done with tails
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 30, 2012, 01:57:19 AM
I just want people to know I PSA'd all of the A attacks for Tails over Ivy. Next is attributes, then change the size of tails, then b attacks, the FS, then done with tails
In other words the 40 - 60% left >_>


Quote from: Leon Exodio on November 30, 2012, 03:22:22 AM
yeah then left is sonic lol
Hey Leon, I'll send you my ideas for sonic since I'm inspired by something lol. Knux is done, Tails Is about 45% done, and Sonic is like 5% o_o

Quote from: ShadowWolf on November 30, 2012, 03:32:40 AM
Hey Leon, I'll send you my ideas for sonic since I'm inspired by something lol. Knux is done, Tails Is about 45% done, and Sonic is like 5% o_o
ok cool i will have to see the and do them when im on my pc and not my moms lol

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 30, 2012, 03:19:01 AM
I made a preview for Tails over Ivysaur (Sonic Heroes PSA) its just A attacks atm:

Tails Over Ivysaur Preview

(im sick so thats why i sound so odd)


Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

is down air a spike? it looks way to fast
*~I take some import and all recolor requests~*

ok im fixing sonic animations and then im going to start to psa

I don't see riders, sadx nor 2006 in the poll xD
But there's no use because everyone is gonna use generations anyways :/
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Flygon on November 30, 2012, 08:51:21 PM
I don't see riders, sadx nor 2006 in the poll xD
But ITS NO USE! because everyone is gonna use generations anyways :/

lol fixed
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.