ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


No love for the little duo over ice climbers :/ . I love the v1 classic sonic & tails. And I'm not a sonic fan at all, but they are very fun to play as :)
You Never Know!

December 03, 2012, 11:47:11 PM #1067 Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 11:49:02 PM by Flygon
About the sonic heroes psa with team dark;
I tested omega with the beta of the psa and it worked flawless (except for the psa glitches) so I guess shadow works as well.
Since you may already know, rouge is my favorite sonic character so I'm worried about the files not working, are the tails for fox and for ivy the same model?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: XxTAILSxX on December 03, 2012, 11:51:44 PM
is rouge gonna get custom boxing gloves magic hook and a sphere?
I don't think they will be used, for the sphere she will use the same one as every sonic character
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 03, 2012, 11:47:11 PM
About the sonic heroes psa with team dark;
I tested omega with the beta of the psa and it worked flawless (except for the psa glitches) so I guess shadow works as well.
Since you may already know, rouge is my favorite sonic character so I'm worried about the files not working, are the tails for fox and for ivy the same model?
yeah they are the same model.

Quote from: Flygon on December 03, 2012, 11:53:37 PM
I don't think they will be used, for the sphere she will use the same one as every sonic character

what color will it be

@Shadow: So the models made for tails on fox will work on sonic heroes and rouge will work on fox's? (aka are they compatible eachother?)
@XxTAILSxX: idk, maybe white or magenta.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 04, 2012, 12:27:26 AM
@Shadow: So the models made for tails on fox will work on sonic heroes and rouge will work on fox's? (aka are they compatible eachother?)

yes
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Ratchet99 on December 05, 2012, 06:04:33 AM
If someone can answer me:Mephiles over Ganon? Was is not Mephiles over Bowser

its over Ganon because Blaze over Bowser was fixed and I actually like that PSA. Plus Broly over Ganon isn't gonna be released for a while so for now, he's going over Ganon

Quote from: ShadowWolf on December 06, 2012, 07:45:20 PM
its over Ganon because Blaze over Bowser was fixed and I actually like that PSA. Plus Broly over Ganon isn't gonna be released for a while so for now, he's going over Ganon

Does Mephiles over Ganon need a .rel?

any cool new previews?
*~I take some import and all recolor requests~*

Quote from: Ratchet99 on December 06, 2012, 08:09:30 PM
Does Mephiles over Ganon need a .rel?

nothing we make needs a rel

Quote from: TailsxPokemonxBrawler222 on December 06, 2012, 08:26:35 PM
any cool new previews?

I was going to make a ful tails previe wonce tails's up-b is done
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.