ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey Shadow/Sonic/Leon, if you need stock icons for anyone, I could take a crack at it. Not sure what I'll do though.

*sees Master Chief on poll*

Over R.O.B. Now. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Ratchet99 on January 06, 2013, 01:21:37 AM
*Sees Amy on poll*
-Yes I LOVE Amy, Shes the BEST of SEGA Team.
*Friend smack me*
-Dude? What are you talking about?
*Me*
-I dont remember?
*Friend*
-Man your dumb :l
*Me*
Just shut up and play this game.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 06, 2013, 01:34:13 AM #1338 Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 01:36:13 AM by rax189
Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 06, 2013, 01:25:18 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 06, 2013, 01:04:45 AM
*sees Master Chief on poll*

Over R.O.B. Now. :srs:
Yes :srs: due to the fact that I am replacing Toon Link and Link with someone else.. Plus nobody likes R.O.B

January 06, 2013, 04:04:25 AM #1340 Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 04:05:30 AM by Dr.Aco64
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on January 06, 2013, 01:02:35 AM
Hey Shadow/Sonic/Leon, if you need stock icons for anyone, I could take a crack at it. Not sure what I'll do though.
^This reminds me. I could do CSPs for anyone also. And I asked this earlier but no one answered: Do you guys still need moveset idea's for Mephiles?
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear."
~Ambrose Redmoon

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on January 06, 2013, 01:02:35 AM
Hey Shadow/Sonic/Leon, if you need stock icons for anyone, I could take a crack at it. Not sure what I'll do though.

you can just take the heads of their sprites from sonic battle/advance



Quote from: Dr.Aco64 on January 06, 2013, 04:04:25 AM

Do you guys still need moveset idea's for Mephiles?
Yes, yes I do :happy:
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on January 06, 2013, 01:02:35 AM
Hey Shadow/Sonic/Leon, if you need stock icons for anyone, I could take a crack at it. Not sure what I'll do though.
Yeah but people rarely use stock icons, but it would be helpful to have


Quote from: Ratchet99 on January 06, 2013, 04:58:24 PM
Do you guys need recolors of a character
No we're good with recolors, Sonicbrawler and I can do them.


Quote from: Ratchet99 on January 06, 2013, 05:02:39 PM
Ok.
Oh and try to not post here with a one to two word response because that's the kind of things that kill a thread. Thank you ;D

So, did you want Icons of the actual models, or Sonic Battle versions? Seeing as Sonic's icons probably won't change, I guess i'll just to tails and knuckles.