ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 09, 2013, 12:31:19 AM #1395 Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 12:42:09 AM by SonicBrawler
Quote from: Flygon on January 09, 2013, 12:26:32 AM
Chill the f*ck out, this is team SonicBrawler/LeonExodio/ShadowWolf not team SB/SW/LE/Flygon, they make psa's and I eventually help them with the characters to support their psa's, not as if it was my job to rig here, so if you want team rose or chaotix or metal or classic or team your-bad-and-ugly-unoriginal-sonic-fan-characters learn to rig them.

word yo. it seems if everyone else runs this thread, and not us >.>
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 09, 2013, 12:31:19 AM
word yo. it seems if everyone else runs this thread, and it's no use >.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


i know it's just you made/are making models for the classic team and i was just sayin' they could use those.

I said the flygon thing as a joke, so screw off.

now then, good luck with your hacks. I'll be lurking.

I swear there's always a little fight or some conflict in my thread... Only thing is, I'm never there!

Well back on topic, mid-terms are coming up and I have a lot of homework and projects due soon. I can't brawl hack for a bit. So I hope everyone's patient and I'll come back as soon as I can

Quote from: Flygon on January 09, 2013, 12:40:45 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Just wait until they start Master Chief. Ohoho! I would love to see how this thread goes by then.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: JWTurbochaos on January 09, 2013, 12:52:07 AM
i know it's just you made/are making models for the classic team and i was just sayin' they could use those.

Just.. Just stop...

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on January 09, 2013, 01:31:37 AM
I said the flygon thing as a joke, so screw off.

now then, good luck with your hacks. I'll be lurking.

When you say sh*t like screw off to the creators of the thread, you're pretty much asking to be reported. SonicBrawler already almost quit the vault once and we dont want that to happen again. And Flygon seemed pretty pissed. So if you people are just gonna cause trouble in this thread go make your own thread to talk sh*t on.
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

relax man. let's just leave it alone. besides, i wasn't talking to the main creator's anyway.

btw, i recently found a mephiles pic that perfectly illustrates the wait pose i described earlier. i'll post it if i get the chance...

Okay, let us pretend this current topic is a raccoon found on the side of the road. Its dead. Now can we please get back to PSA talking instead of poking the dead topic with a stick. please. :srs:

Quote from: JWTurbochaos on January 10, 2013, 03:05:28 AM
Okay, let us pretend this current topic is a raccoon found on the side of the road. Its dead. Now can we please get back to PSA talking instead of poking the dead topic with a stick. please. :srs:
Yes. Let's.

Anyway for mephiles, will we be using the '06 model, or a recolored shadow model(mastaklo's,generations,etc)?
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear."
~Ambrose Redmoon

Quote from: Dr.Aco64 on January 10, 2013, 04:22:40 AM

Mephiles, will we be using the '06 model, or a recolored shadow model(mastaklo's,generations,etc)?
06 version of shadow form.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com




January 10, 2013, 08:39:16 PM #1408 Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 11:41:20 PM by Ratchet99
Well I saw that Flygon or someone else did Tails over ZSS(just a model)

Post Merge: January 11, 2013, 11:41:20 PM

Just make Master chief over C.Falcon

Quote from: Ratchet99 on January 10, 2013, 08:39:16 PM
Well I saw that Flygon or someone else did Tails over ZSS(just a model)

Post Merge: January 11, 2013, 11:41:20 PM

Just make Master chief over C.Falcon
No, he's not going over Falcon. I will decide after I make his animations. But I do need idea's for him.

@Anyone- If you have idea's for the chief then post it here please. That would help a lot thanks.