ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: rax189 on May 09, 2013, 01:17:11 AM
and after your break you will star first thing with bomberman right? hahahaha jk
well for the bomberman over snake i was the only one working on that porting the psa from olimar to snake i have a few problems with the psa but im going to ask calkingz01 to help me on it so may work on that now

Oh, so that's why I haven't heard anything about it in such a long time. Was really looking forward seeing that one :)
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on May 09, 2013, 04:09:56 PM
Oh, so that's why I haven't heard anything about it in such a long time. Was really looking forward seeing that one :)
i kept bugging him to put it over snake and he always told me no and one day he sent me a pm of the preview video and i was all like
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Damn, SonicBrawlers gone? I have been gone for a while...I'm finally back though, my surgery is done, my arm is healed and I am inspired to work harder now. Until SonicBrawler comes back, me and Leon got everything. I'm glad to see some of you haven't given up on us:)

Glad you're back SW. :)

So did ya hear about that new Master Chief model? <.< >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on May 09, 2013, 10:40:26 PM
Glad you're back SW. :)

So did ya hear about that new Master Chief model? <.< >.>
Hell yeah I did! A Halo 4 model is great for the PSA ;) Now I got to tweak the model and make all the animations from scratch and it should be perfect:)

I'm still gone but just a quick message. Shadowsnake and i, once i am back, are making mc. So you don't have to and can work on other projects
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on May 09, 2013, 11:16:31 PM
I'm still gone but just a quick message. Shadowsnake and i, once i am back, are making mc. So you don't have to and can work on other projects
I've planned this project for too long, can I at least collab?

update on the sonic heroes psa i got rid of the gfx when you change with the down b also the pkm ball is gone also.


Quote from: Rainbow Dash on May 11, 2013, 04:11:04 PM
update on the sonic heroes psa i got rid of the gfx when you change with the down b also the pkm ball is gone also.

This is great news! I'm glad to hear that progress has been made on this project :D
You Never Know!

Hey this might be the wrong place but can somebody please import toad for mario? its just nobody takes my requests.

Quote from: spriter99 on May 11, 2013, 05:19:05 PM
Hey this might be the wrong place but can somebody please import toad for mario? its just nobody takes my requests.
dont post that here this is a Attacks and Animations thread

Quote from: spriter99 on May 11, 2013, 05:19:05 PMHey this might be the wrong place but can somebody please import toad for mario? its just nobody takes my requests.
And nobody's gonna since you posted in the wrong place. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: spriter99 on May 11, 2013, 05:19:05 PM
Hey this might be the wrong place but can somebody please import toad for mario? its just nobody takes my requests.
Serious?