ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


August 13, 2012, 06:43:15 AM #1 Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 06:58:51 PM by Leon Exodio




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




August 13, 2012, 07:04:51 AM #2 Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 07:07:44 AM by ShadowWolf
Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 13, 2012, 06:43:15 AM
nice glad u made a thread
I made one before, but that's when I was brand new to brawl hacking and PSA. I got more experience so I decided to remake a new thread

Post Merge: August 13, 2012, 07:07:44 AM

Quote from: ShadowWolf on August 13, 2012, 07:04:51 AM
I made one before, but that's when I was brand new to brawl hacking and PSA. I got more experience so I decided to remake a new thread
And btw Leon, we should start that secret PSA project. It would be great to show off your discovery. Since it's never been done before, it should be really popular

Secret project? Discovery? I'm already interested. O.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: ShadowWolf on August 13, 2012, 07:04:51 AM
I made one before, but that's when I was brand new to brawl hacking and PSA. I got more experience so I decided to remake a new thread

Post Merge: August 13, 2012, 07:07:44 AM
And btw Leon, we should start that secret PSA project. It would be great to show off your discovery. Since it's never been done before, it should be really popular
lol yeah i know right lol


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 13, 2012, 08:09:56 AM
Secret project? Discovery? I'm already interested. O.o
Yes, Me and Leon figured something out that no one else on Brawl Vault has done and it will be amazing once it's finished. It's in Beta Form for now since we are fixing some stuff
Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 13, 2012, 08:17:54 AM
lol yeah i know right lol
We have to get started soon so we can try to finish before I start school
Quote from: metatrongrhm on August 13, 2012, 01:21:05 PM
Cant Wait For sonic and Tails V2 :)
Haha Thanks. I'm going to have a better model of Classic Tails thanks to Flygon and there will be revamps and bug fixes

Quote from: ShadowWolf on August 13, 2012, 04:33:56 PM
Yes, Me and Leon figured something out that no one else on Brawl Vault has done and it will be amazing once it's finished. It's in Beta Form for now since we are fixing some stuffWe have to get started soon so we can try to finish before I start schoolHaha Thanks. I'm going to have a better model of Classic Tails thanks to Flygon and there will be revamps and bug fixes
yeah sure when do u want to fix on the beta on the Secret project

August 13, 2012, 04:38:48 PM #8 Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 04:50:42 PM by ShadowWolf
Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 13, 2012, 04:36:22 PM
yeah sure when do u want to fix on the beta on the Secret project
Maybe later tonight if we can. We should fix some Normal Attacks up and Fix some Specials and it should work fine. Also, is this going to be a port or will it stay on the original character? And since the character is technically original since we figured new things out, we should be allowed to port him/her

Post Merge: August 13, 2012, 04:50:41 PM

Quote from: ShadowWolf on August 13, 2012, 04:38:48 PM
Maybe later tonight if we can. We should fix some Normal Attacks up and Fix some Specials and it should work fine. Also, is this going to be a port or will it stay on the original character? And since the character is technically original since we figured new things out, we should be allowed to port him/her
Nvm, it has to be ported or the secret won't be cool lol.

Hey ShadowWolf... It is not possible yet because Clone Engine is not up to date and it will 97% sure Sonic' FS will freeze. And if you port Sonic to someone else without .rel, it will most likely glitch... since it has some articles...

*posts to follow thread*
*hides in bush*
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

it is not possible to port sonic fs it will freeze

have you tired it?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

When you want to use images someone else created in your thread, it is generally considered polite to ask permission first or give credit. Either one.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on August 14, 2012, 04:06:35 AM
When you want to use images someone else created in your thread, it is generally considered polite to ask permission first or give credit. Either one.
Dude, Your CSP's are awesome. I'm sorry for not asking :/ Nice job on them and I hope you allow me to keep them