Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger
I Have Little Knowledge Of PSA, But As Far As Animating I've Gotten Pretty Damn Good. I Also Make Perfect CSPs Positions. PM Me For Some Previews.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: KGN Nappdagg on August 24, 2012, 01:41:29 PM
I Have Little Knowledge Of PSA, But As Far As Animating I've Gotten Pretty Damn Good. I Also Make Perfect CSPs Positions. PM Me For Some Previews.
if you want to animate your in xD i cover psa by myself i m not a pro but i can handle myself
i will pm you the files for now we have all A attacks except foward aerial and downB done all these could use some upgraded animations , really upgraded i will send you the latest files among with the gifs from ssbc
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 27, 2012, 02:48:15 PM #17 Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 02:49:32 PM by KGN Nappdagg
AWESOME;D, But since I don't have access to a computer at the moment, they may take a while.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

i might be interested in helping you animate in this project, if its fine that a few of them are kinda.... y'know.... badly animated
Professor is best Nichijou character.

right know im still needing alot of animations and some need some total revamp  but for everyone that wants to animate i need his side B ground  like this


and the aerial version he just flaps his wings
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Bump i still need that animation guys :S i really wanted to finish this psa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 10, 2012, 10:53:13 AM
Bump i still need that animation guys :S i really wanted to finish this psa
I was waiting on the files, they were never sent to me :p . Anyways I can't animate on the computer I'm currently on anyways. It needs a newer .NETframework to run and I can't find an "offline" installer.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

anivernage joined has animator xD so did muscle hamster and he was the reason i started psaing xD so anivernage is making n-b for now so who wants to try the side B one?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well you have animators now. I was actually about to join (for personal reasons :af:) Cause I have a feeling that if this turns out good... it might be used in Smash King and I want to say I had a part in it.

Is the Wait1 done? I kinda felt like making a flying Wait1
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

September 12, 2012, 01:02:21 PM #24 Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 01:07:17 PM by Carnage
Quote from: Kagemaru on September 12, 2012, 12:43:45 PM
Well you have animators now. I was actually about to join (for personal reasons :af:) Cause I have a feeling that if this turns out good... it might be used in Smash King and I want to say I had a part in it.

Is the Wait1 done? I kinda felt like making a flying Wait1
no all moves waits and from charizard so maybe you want to make waits and movement jumps and etc? xD still i dont know if he should be flying since he is big like bowser so he should have a grounded wait 1 becuase if he is flying he will be a huge target imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh, I thought you were using the regular sized Ridly model from Zero mission. I'll look into it.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 12, 2012, 01:18:44 PM
Oh, I thought you were using the regular sized Ridly model from Zero mission. I'll look into it.
he is bowser sized more or less xD love your wait1 animation
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5tf9n8bkm0qbvy1/RidlyWait1.chr0

from now on use this to be his wait1 while animating ridley
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Glad I could be of service. :P

I've got some time to kill today so I'll animate some more stuff for you.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Quote from: XxTAILSxX on September 12, 2012, 07:46:05 PM
please tell me your not using ssbc ridleys run animation
for now he is using charizard run until we make new ones  well kagemaru is making the movement animations so its up to him what looks good for his run i acept anything that looks nice :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.