Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger
I made a new one. You should make a gif of it. :af:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

just letting you know tha tnow i can only animate on friday night, and the week ends
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 12, 2012, 10:51:34 PM
I made a new one. You should make a gif of it. :af:
if i knew how to make gifs i would lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

>_> I was trying to be lazy about it. But I guess I'll make a gif of it.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 12, 2012, 11:56:53 PM
>_> I was trying to be lazy about it. But I guess I'll make a gif of it.
lol kagemaru anivernage sent me all the squats and n-b ground so no need to do the squats now we need walks jumps falls also i love how you improved the AAA :P tomorow i will try to psa side b and n-b with the animations i have
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I just sent him the list of stuff I'm gonna do. Its kinda long so I'd rather not repeat it. He can tell you xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 13, 2012, 12:09:01 AM
I just sent him the list of stuff I'm gonna do. Its kinda long so I'd rather not repeat it. He can tell you xD
great its better not to lose time doing the same ones
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 14, 2012, 04:10:06 PM
i didnt know you liked metroid xD
You wont believe me if i tell you that the only games i played with Z/Samus are SSB Series xD

Made the gif:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:af2:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

gif looks perfect good quality and all :P i just added some transN movement so he can run :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, I didn't wanna use transN movement when I made the gif... cause then he'd run off screen.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Carnage on September 12, 2012, 12:02:13 PM
anivernage joined has animator xD so did muscle hamster and he was the reason i started psaing xD so anivernage is making n-b for now so who wants to try the side B one?
o god i forgot that was my name for collabs...i really should make a new account.   i should have some anims to show soon, also are the fireballs going to be articles or false projectiles? so i know if i need to animate for a projectile or not

September 13, 2012, 03:47:56 PM #42 Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 03:51:23 PM by Anivernage
Quote from: turbobear on September 13, 2012, 03:15:09 PM
o god i forgot that was my name for collabs...i really should make a new account.   i should have some anims to show soon, also are the fireballs going to be articles or false projectiles? so i know if i need to animate for a projectile or not
I suppose is false projectile since ridley is on cap.

i figured so too, not sure how the 8 shot rapid attack for nb is going to work though 0.o

8 shots seems like it would take a long time to do... is it gonna be interrupt-able?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.