Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger
Quote from: Kagemaru on December 06, 2012, 03:26:21 AM
I'll animate that this weekend.

Hey... Why don't we use his Boss fight wait?  Thats actually way cooler then what I made...
you want to change all the attacks wait? remenber we cant use boss animations since ridley has charizard boneset  if your up for it then i could send you the latest files if you want to make a new wait but i think your  its preety good too is up to you if you wanna take a try.

Quote from: Mr.MW on December 06, 2012, 12:08:44 AM
so the code eternal yoshi posted did work carnage?
but u r still missing some sounds or something?
yeah it works but ridley has few sounds  so i had to work with what i got

i sended kjp,DD and kagemaru ridley with soundbank to see what they think just dont do the FS its freezing for some reason but we are gonna change it anyway so if anyone wants to try it let me know i never did any sounds before.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh... that was ridleywith his new psa and animations... just with sound.

I thought it was just sound in that dl. *goes to dl it*

Anyway...

I can replicate that Wait he does in BossBattles... It wouldn't be an issue. Its more... Cool tbh. It seems more ferocious then the one I have where he's just kinda... flying there. I wont make it entirely like that BossBattles wait though because then his tail would have him floating off the ground too high. He'll stand probably around Ganon or Bowser's height... Something similar to Thor's wait. He floats but not too high.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 06, 2012, 02:38:27 PM
Oh... that was ridleywith his new psa and animations... just with sound.

I thought it was just sound in that dl. *goes to dl it*

Anyway...

I can replicate that Wait he does in BossBattles... It wouldn't be an issue. Its more... Cool tbh. It seems more ferocious then the one I have where he's just kinda... flying there. I wont make it entirely like that BossBattles wait though because then his tail would have him floating off the ground too high. He'll stand probably around Ganon or Bowser's height... Something similar to Thor's wait. He floats but not too high.
lol i just pmed you that :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I took a look at the updated files, and I can't seem to fix the Final Smash or the Up Special.

You're just going to have to port Ridley over a different character. :-\

Brawl is way too limited to let us fix those things...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 06, 2012, 02:52:30 PM
I took a look at the updated files, and I can't seem to fix the Final Smash or the Up Special.

You're just going to have to port Ridley over a different character. :-\

Brawl is way too limited to let us fix those things...
the up b isnt damaged its praticaly fixed need to add a fire gfx on the throw and that it imo and since we are making a new FS who cares for CF FS i will just delete all its codding tbh after we get a proper FS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Funny thing is about this fs is that its the same concept as captain falcon just without the fancy video.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 06, 2012, 03:15:09 PM
Funny thing is about this fs is that its the same concept as captain falcon just without the fancy video.
FS works perfect until it enters in CF stage so if we dont use it then we shouldnt have any problems also the FS is working on the current bb release the v3 dont know why it was messed up really i didnt touch it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Things corrupt for no reason in BB... happens...

On a side question... Is it possible to animate two different models for the same animation?

I was thinking of making a side project out of a couple characters fighting with Brawl Box.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

December 06, 2012, 11:37:34 PM #248 Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 11:40:10 PM by Carnage
Quote from: Kagemaru on December 06, 2012, 07:08:10 PM
Things corrupt for no reason in BB... happens...

On a side question... Is it possible to animate two different models for the same animation?

I was thinking of making a side project out of a couple characters fighting with Brawl Box.
theres two ways rigged over the same bones in wich they will do the same movement, or
if they have diferent bonenames  lol you already did that on zoroark why the doubt? you even animated 3 diferent ones in the same animation lol but be careful on the motion tough.

DD sended me this after i tryed my first sound work ever

Ridley Sound Testing

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 06, 2012, 10:33:42 PM




The goods are. The idle pose roar, the dash attack, the down B's charge, side B. Up B.

The slightly odd are the ones with NO sounds. forward tilt needs adjustments. Up and down are alright. But seem a bit loud in some ways.
FORWARD SMASH, that needs changing. You know. You might be able to move that roar to the forward throw. Or a less spammable move then forward smash.

I feel to fix some of these. You should use both the Ridley sounds. And the general fighter sounds in conjunction.

Get some opinions on the sounds from Kage, and KJP as well.


Also... Some things I didn't notice before. That should be addressed... Down air's landing lag counts as a dodge. So you can't punish him for using it like you should be able to.

The dash attack might need a TAD bit of start up lag. Though you can DI out of the move. It's REALLY tough to punish Ridley for using it. Although, perhaps I should test this further. Because if you can predict him using it. You can jump, and hit him with an aerial.

...

And finally. I was NOT expecting that ending. Since that move worked before.
XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

im assuming dat is sfx via riivo?
i heard some cool Godzilla sounds lol
anyways
did u guys consider having ridley hit the opponent for Final smash and just erase Falcons car?
and have ridley knock u out

Quote from: Mr.MW on December 06, 2012, 11:58:34 PM
im assuming dat is sfx via riivo?
i heard some cool Godzilla sounds lol
anyways
did u guys consider having ridley hit the opponent for Final smash and just erase Falcons car?
and have ridley knock u out
that are ridleys sounds from the boss battle you dont need rivo lol its a code that switches CF sound bank to be ridleys so i can use its sounds it isnt a file or anything.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Carnage on December 06, 2012, 11:37:34 PM
theres two ways rigged over the same bones in wich they will do the same movement, or
if they have diferent bonenames  lol you already did that on zoroark why the doubt? you even animated 3 diferent ones in the same animation lol but be careful on the motion tough.

DD sended me this after i tryed my first sound work ever

Ridley Sound Testing

So I take it my FS animations freeze the game T_T
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

I forgot about Zoroark tbh...

Once I finalize who I want to fight each other... I'll change that person's bone names and put it on the other one's .pac. And change the texture names too.

Anyway... I don't know if its your animation that freezes the FS I doubt its the animation itself but the coding... Usually animations don't freeze things.

But hopefully I'll have Ridley's animation done by Monday.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on December 07, 2012, 08:43:19 PM
So I take it my FS animations freeze the game T_T
no the current version on the vault has them and they work fine my guess is something on the codding got corrupted when entering the CF stage.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.