Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger
Quote from: Carnage on December 07, 2012, 10:15:54 PM
no the current version on the vault has them and they work fine my guess is something on the codding got corrupted when entering the CF stage.
I meant with the SFX. I actually downloaded the V3, and it's much more balanced by the way, and, my FS animations weren't too terrible from what I've seen. But anyways, I'm guessing the SFX isn't finished.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Tomorrow (later today) I pan to do the new final smash. It won't take that long actually. I won't be able to upload it until Monday though.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on December 08, 2012, 04:17:23 AM
I meant with the SFX. I actually downloaded the V3, and it's much more balanced by the way, and, my FS animations weren't too terrible from what I've seen. But anyways, I'm guessing the SFX isn't finished.
sfx is still on its beggining  and the freeze has nothing to do with the sfx since i didnt even edit the FS sfx
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 08, 2012, 04:20:29 PM #258 Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 09:47:42 PM by Kagemaru
I did the new animation and he still takes up about the same amount of space and it looks cooler. I also sync it it with the previous wait do the sound wouldn't be off. Starting on the fs now.

Post Merge: December 08, 2012, 09:47:42 PM

Yeah... finished the FS for Ridley. Its sexy. :af2:

Since my grandmother just got xfinity, I can get on wifi here now and send it to you Carnage.

If you're not busy you may be able to release it before the weekend is over.

Oh... and I noticed that Up-Smash I made was in the most recent file you sent me. You decided to use it? I thought you said you didn't like it?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 08, 2012, 04:20:29 PM
I did the new animation and he still takes up about the same amount of space and it looks cooler. I also sync it it with the previous wait do the sound wouldn't be off. Starting on the fs now.

Post Merge: December 08, 2012, 09:47:42 PM

Yeah... finished the FS for Ridley. Its sexy. :af2:

Since my grandmother just got xfinity, I can get on wifi here now and send it to you Carnage.

If you're not busy you may be able to release it before the weekend is over.

Oh... and I noticed that Up-Smash I made was in the most recent file you sent me. You decided to use it? I thought you said you didn't like it?
great xD cant wait to see it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sending it to you now.

I also took the liberty of changing all his moves to end with his new wait1 (its the wait3 just in case you don't like it you can copy/paste the wait1 back over it)

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Sended the final version

it has
New wait1
New side Tilt(the ssbc one)
FS
Finished sounds
Rayquaza on its 4 color

sended to DD and kjp if anyone on the team wants it also let me know, i think this is preety much done just waiting on some feedback from kjp and dd , also dd the reason the oponent gets pushed alittle back from the fs is due to ridley having collisions.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 10, 2012, 01:14:41 AM
Sended the final version

it has
New wait1
New side Tilt(the ssbc one)
FS
Finished sounds
Rayquaza on its 4 color

sended to DD and kjp if anyone on the team wants it also let me know, i think this is preety much done just waiting on some feedback from kjp and dd , also dd the reason the oponent gets pushed alittle back from the fs is due to ridley having collisions.
I also need it
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

I'll wait for the final release.

I think this will make a good captain falcon replacement tbh... Though I wont use him much due to me fixing Ryu soon.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

dont forget the code ppl

Falcon Has Ridley's Sound Bank NTSC-U:[Phantom Wings]
4A000000 80AD89E0
14000024 0000013D
E0000000 80008000
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 10, 2012, 01:23:20 AM
dont forget the code ppl

Falcon Has Ridley's Sound Bank NTSC-U:[Phantom Wings]
4A000000 80AD89E0
14000024 0000013D
E0000000 80008000
So no .sawndz will be needed?
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

December 10, 2012, 07:26:17 AM #266 Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 07:41:54 AM by _Data_Drain_
I've made a video with the latest Ridley.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now, I should note some things... First off. His entrance still has a glitchy Metroid in it. This should probably be removed somehow. Since it's no longer part of his final smash... Even simply making it's texture data Type 3 should be enough.

He still should have new victory poses, and taunts.

Kage... While this new idle pose is really nice looking, it... Gives Ridley a weird advantage...

It avoids most low attacks altogether. Most notably making Olimar's grab unusable on him during an idle pose. And the slowest walk is even better... It can actually SAFELY float over Diddy's banana peels!

Some of his aerials may also need more landing lag. Like down air.

There might be more. But that's all I can think of at the moment.

Edit: I forgot to mention one good thing though. He seems to work fine in SSE now.


It was lower originally. Carnage raised the distance up a bit so that Rayquaza didn't go through the ground.

*watching the video now*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I see... Either way though. This is coming along very nicely.

...

Also, one more video for now. This one was... Kinda random. A friend suggested it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.