Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger
Quote from: Carnage on December 11, 2012, 05:44:12 PM
you already have the glide landing/attack/end/ from charizard on the motion but cant you set animation frame on the animation that goes up and down? its preety easy to use the set animation frame  you need to disable the wing movement on that animation  i think kagemaru was the one who did that lol

Yeah... my bad... I did that before I noticed the wings had their own animation >_>;

Its fairly mechanical though... every 5 or so frames there is a key frame in almost all the wing bones. But if that can't be done, then I'll just add "adding glide animations" to my list of [censored] to do with Ridley.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Carnage on December 11, 2012, 05:51:57 PM
didnt you already have those for scizor? its an awnsome code for example you want to keep  the animation on frame 34 for ever you do this on the beggining of the subaction

set loop infinite
set animation frame 34
sinc timer 0,5
execute loop and will be on the same frame for ever until you triger something

been experimenting with this and i can make the attack air low just use a single subaction instead of start,loop one this even its preety usefull
I have never used that type of coding before. <.> And I assume that I would need some more coding if I were to use momentum. But my current glide coding uses TransN bone animations and Control Stick input commands.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 11, 2012, 06:01:17 PM
I have never used that type of coding before. <.> And I assume that I would need some more coding if I were to use momentum. But my current glide coding uses TransN bone animations and Control Stick input commands.
ok that takes alot of animations i tough you did your glide using the animation frame  but yeah since we already have start,glide,glide attack and glide landing you just need to rotate the glide one on to the positions needed right?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 11, 2012, 06:20:57 PM #318 Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 10:30:55 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Carnage on December 11, 2012, 06:18:06 PM
ok that takes alot of animations i tough you did your glide using the animation frame  but yeah since we already have start,glide,glide attack and glide landing you just need to rotate the glide one on to the positions needed right?
I'll try.

Edit: So far I have everything working except the Glide Momentum.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I was bored... So I made Ridley recolors.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

thanks to DD we finally have ridleys for all slots xD also some news

I Found out ZSS can take ridley motion file in and since ridley over CF is preety much on the end line do you guys think i should port ridley over ZSS?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 12, 2012, 02:23:52 PM #321 Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 02:26:39 PM by _Data_Drain_
Hm... I don't know... Personally. I want him still over Falcon. Since I use Zero Suit Samus sometimes. And surprisingly use Falcon VERY rarely.

Plus, just because the motion file works. Doesn't mean the PSA will. Zero Suit Samus has a VERY strict file size limit. This counts her motion, and PSA file in the same file size total... But, I may be wrong.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 12, 2012, 02:23:52 PM
Hm... I don't know... Personally. I want him still over Falcon. Since I use Zero Suit Samus sometimes.

Plus, just because the motion file works. Doesn't mean the PSA will. Zero Suit Samus has a VERY strict file size limit. This counts her motion, and PSA file in the same file size total... But, I may be wrong.

but ridley will be released over CF already you wont lose that one lol it would be a port over a character that has no psas preety much since i can take advantage of ridley tiny pcs size and pac size becuase bb gains filesize when you delete code unlike psa and i wont need most of ZSS codes since ridley pac file is like 40 kb lower than ZSS default pac file
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 12, 2012, 02:28:04 PM
but ridley will be released over CF already you wont lose that one lol it would be a port over a character that has no psas preety much since i can take advantage of ridley tiny pcs size and pac size becuase bb gains filesize when you delete code unlike psa and i wont need most of ZSS codes since ridley pac file is like 40 kb lower than ZSS default pac file
Hm... Good point actually.

Though beware. You'll also have to deal with making a new up B.


But that in theory shouldn't be too hard. Just a multi hit slashing move would probably fit there.

When KJP is finished with the changes to the Falcon version. And after Kage makes the new animations for some of the things. Then you could see how a ZSS port goes.

If the port is pretty much flawless. That would be quite interesting actually... I might not use it. But hey, I'm sure someone would LOVE to have a PSA for ZSS.


...


Just make sure to recode Samus' final smash. And disable her hidden taunt... Samus turning into Ridley mid match would just be scary.
._.

Yeah... disable the Final smash transformation and the Down taunt trick.

Or just port him over Samus AND Zero suit samus.

I'll probably be keeping Ridley over CF... cause my Samus and ZSS slots are spoken for.

IronMan and Tifa > Ridley

though I'd greatly appreciate a port over maybe Wario or DDD

And I close at my job every day this week except for friday and saturday. So I'll probably stream those days and do those animations.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 12, 2012, 12:44:06 PM
I was bored... So I made Ridley recolors.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll be making the CSPs may I have these?
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on December 12, 2012, 08:51:26 PM
I'll be making the CSPs may I have these?
look at the download there lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 12, 2012, 08:55:03 PM
look at the download there lol
.........oh
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html