Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 15, 2012, 06:26:36 AM



Also, that CSP seems alright. Though he's missing his eye texture. And... It MIGHT be stretched a bit upward. This is something that always bugs me when I try making CSPs... Getting rid of any stretching.

This^
Also the arm needs to be far the head, looks like he's holding his mouth, well im using as base the other picture.

Btw awesome work guys!

December 15, 2012, 07:03:54 AM #361 Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 07:07:57 AM by GanonG0d81
Quote from: Anivernage on December 15, 2012, 06:32:34 AM
This^
Also the arm needs to be far the head, looks like he's holding his mouth, well im using as base the other picture.

Btw awesome work guys!

You are mistaken my friend, the reason it looks as if he's holding his mouth is due to the left wing's lover spike looking like one of his claws, but I get what you're saying. People can assume that. Also, how can I get his eye texture? (Thanks for the feed back btw, this literally took me about 30 minutes to do all together [including uploading it] )
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on December 15, 2012, 07:03:54 AM
You are mistaken my friend, the reason it looks as if he's holding his mouth is due to the left wing's lover spike looking like one of his claws. Also, how can I get his eye texture?
Lol true but still that arm isnt too visible.

Also just uncheck eyes textures until you get it. I would like to help but i dont have pc..but i made a pose of ridley once so its possible.

Move the wing... It looks like he's holding his mouth even though I understand he's not... it LOOKS like he is.

Just move the wing slightly to the right and it'll be perfect.

30 minutes? for one pose? You need to practice more my friend xD Copying a pose from a picture should take a couple minutes tops :af2:

The more you animate, the better and faster you'll get at it.

I've unfortunately hit my learning curve... so I wont be getting much better then I am now for a loooooong time (I'm usually good at most things early... but I reach a plateau fairly quickly so... yeah)

Luckily for you, you've still got plenty of room to grow nd develop in a short amount of time :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 15, 2012, 07:12:50 AM
Move the wing... It looks like he's holding his mouth even though I understand he's not... it LOOKS like he is.

Just move the wing slightly to the right and it'll be perfect.

30 minutes? for one pose? You need to practice more my friend xD Copying a pose from a picture should take a couple minutes tops :af2:

The more you animate, the better and faster you'll get at it.

I've unfortunately hit my learning curve... so I wont be getting much better then I am now for a loooooong time (I'm usually good at most things early... but I reach a plateau fairly quickly so... yeah)

Luckily for you, you've still got plenty of room to grow nd develop in a short amount of time :D
This^

I still have to learn im not as epic as kage animating.  (Hes level 10 im level 6 lol) Maybe ill ask him to teach me animating... :af:
But yay about you still have moar room!  :af2:

Heres the proof ridley can get eyes btw.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 15, 2012, 07:12:50 AM
Move the wing... It looks like he's holding his mouth even though I understand he's not... it LOOKS like he is.

Just move the wing slightly to the right and it'll be perfect.

30 minutes? for one pose? You need to practice more my friend xD Copying a pose from a picture should take a couple minutes tops :af2:

The more you animate, the better and faster you'll get at it.

I've unfortunately hit my learning curve... so I wont be getting much better then I am now for a loooooong time (I'm usually good at most things early... but I reach a plateau fairly quickly so... yeah)

Luckily for you, you've still got plenty of room to grow nd develop in a short amount of time :D
No no no, the animation WAS around 6 mins, I was talking about editing the CSP in gimp, doing the pose for all colors, uploading it etc. NOT one animation...... >_>
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on December 15, 2012, 05:56:52 AM
Do I sense animations to do?  :happy: <*Cough*> <Taunts>
Also, check it....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Feedback anyone.......
Yes=:happy:
No=  :notimp:
?= r)
Idiot= :>.>palm:
i like that pose xD like ppl said put the eye and move the arm like in the reference and it will be epic xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 15, 2012, 09:40:00 AM
i like that pose xD like ppl said put the eye and move the arm like in the reference and it will be epic xD
Affirmative!
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html


Quote from: Mr.MW on December 15, 2012, 11:11:59 PM
ZSS has Ridley's Soundbank

4A000000 80AD89E0
14000060 0000013D
E0000000 80008000
its the ntsc code right? if so i will try later to see if zss can get ridley sounds xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gave Carnage the animations...

Forgot to do the Glide animations. :/

I'll do them tomorrow. I'm done streaming for the night.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

December 16, 2012, 05:06:54 PM #372 Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 05:07:54 PM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: Kagemaru on December 16, 2012, 04:19:46 AM
Gave Carnage the animations...

Forgot to do the Glide animations. :/

I'll do them tomorrow. I'm done streaming for the night.
That's alright.

As I've said many times before. No need to rush things. The glide animation can wait. Since KJP isn't done with the glide coding yet.

Apparently it's kinda tough to code. He's almost done with it. It's just that the glide momentum isn't working yet.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 16, 2012, 04:19:46 AM
Gave Carnage the animations...

Forgot to do the Glide animations. :/

I'll do them tomorrow. I'm done streaming for the night.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 16, 2012, 05:06:54 PM
That's alright.

As I've said many times before. No need to rush things. The glide animation can wait. Since KJP isn't done with the glide coding yet.

Apparently it's kinda tough to code. He's almost done with it. It's just that the glide momentum isn't working yet.

im not even sure it needs glide animations i think kjp is psaing the glide diferently you need to ask him before start on them.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 17, 2012, 01:34:04 AM #374 Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 02:40:25 AM by GanonG0d81
CSPs done, doing BPS NOW

Post Merge: December 17, 2012, 02:37:30 AM

Here We Are Guys
NOTE!: Rayquaza's Battle Portrait must be redone  :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html