Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger
The foot thing is due to a slope event.... If Carnage puts that back it should be fine. Or a slight animation change will fix it... Either way... its a small issue if any.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Another update.

I fixed Ridley's issues with the landing lag of Forward Air and Down Air.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 17, 2012, 10:16:36 PM
Another update.

I fixed Ridley's issues with the landing lag of Forward Air and Down Air.
yeah i forgot to put the ra bit 30 on lol i also made an downair that uses only one animation to save filesize but i can swap that later
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 18, 2012, 01:19:10 PM #393 Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 01:28:51 PM by _Data_Drain_
So... I made another video involving Ridley.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Possibly the last before the final version video. This is showing pretty much the glide, and how Ridley plays now that he has some landing lag on forward, and down air. (However the forward air works like Ganondorf's Thunder Stomp. So if you do a short hop, and the forward air at the same time, you'll still not suffer landing lag... If you try to fast fall though, you WILL suffer landing lag.)

Also... Here's another video (gotta love Youtube's unlisted video feature) showing the moves, and glide in more detail. And some bugs that still need ironing out.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

scizor glidding seemed more accurate also kjp never sended me the glidding ridley yet xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 18, 2012, 01:33:24 PM
scizor glidding seemed more accurate also kjp never sended me the glidding ridley yet xD
Well, both of those are because he's not finished with the coding yet.

I must go... My planet needs me. Lol
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I have yet again, another update.

I fixed up the issues with landing lag, and perfected the gliding momentum. I also did some additional coding to make his glide as Brawl-Like as possible.

I'm going to fix up the Up Smash next, but I need to know if Kage made any animation updates to the Up Smash before I edit it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

December 19, 2012, 12:20:58 AM #398 Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 12:32:53 AM by _Data_Drain_
You know...

I'm really starting to think up B needs to be changed...

I was testing the up B some. And noticed you could chain two in a row on Bowser at 0%. If used on the ground.

Again... Sorry for only bring this up now. It's just now bothering me.
<_<

Perhaps to kinda keep with his weakness to jumping attacks, the new one could have a somewhat slow start up? Not TOO slow, just slow enough that you can't easily use it as an anti air.

Heck, it could work kinda like the ZSS version, just with more start up?

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 19, 2012, 12:20:58 AMYou know...

I'm really starting to think up B needs to be changed...

I was testing the up B some. And noticed you could chain two in a row on Bowser at 0%. If used on the ground.

Again... Sorry for only bring this up now. It's just now bothering me.
<_<

Perhaps to kinda keep with his weakness to jumping attacks, the new one could have a somewhat slow start up? Not TOO slow, just slow enough that you can't easily use it as an anti air.

Heck, it could work kinda like the ZSS version, just with more start up?
I second this.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I haven't touched the up-smash animations. Do what you need to do :af2:

I'm up for changing the up-special if Carnage ok's it.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Perhaps to expand upon this idea...

Okay, the animation would be what it currently is. *Unless Kage wants to alter it... If that's the case, we can hear KJP's idea.*

The start up would be pretty slow. After that start up, he would lunge upward, his head being the hit box.

The hit box would start out somewhat strong, but would get weaker rather quickly. In other words, it would be a... What do Smashers call it? A "Sex Kick"? I feel this might be balanced. And not be TOO different.

i like ridley up b on CF since the purpose  of this psa is to look like SSBC ridley dont see why it needs changing just becuase it grabs bowser twice at 0% that doesnt make it OP in my book if someday pikazz finds out how to do special grabs work for other chars i will add the grab to the ZSS version and to add start up it would either need frame speed modifier  or a longer animation wich i dont think its needed it isnt that fast of an UpB brawl as much fasters up bs

also kagemaru made a new back air and up throw animations i will send it to you kjp should be an easy psa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 19, 2012, 12:15:19 PM #403 Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 12:20:48 PM by _Data_Drain_
Okay, I'm just going to be blunt now...

The current up B feels... Sloppy. The move goes by too fast when it grabs, and to most players, probably won't make any sense until they zoom in. It has poor presentation. It's TOO similar to Falcon's movement wise when going up. And it just clashes with the rest of the move set's polish...

I beg of you to change your mind about this... And yes, KJP feels the same way about this up B.

We both really think it needs changing. It's really the biggest problem with the PSA now. A new up B would make the PSA feel overall much more polished.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 19, 2012, 12:15:19 PM
Okay, I'm just going to be blunt now...

The current up B feels... Sloppy. The move goes by too fast when it grabs, and to most players, probably won't make any sense until they zoom in. It has poor presentation. It's TOO similar to Falcon's movement wise when going up. And it just clashes with the rest of the move set's polish...

I beg of you to change your mind about this... And yes, KJP feels the same way about this up B.

We both really think it needs changing. It's really the biggest problem with the PSA now. A new up B would make the PSA feel overall much more polished.

if i were to change the up b it would be for the one in SSBC minus the grab wich would need a totally new animation and ending on a glide wich i dont know if its possible and i wont force kagemaru doing anymore animations since im preety happy with this up B already.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.