Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger

I really want to use it but I need my captain falcon slot :(

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on December 23, 2012, 12:44:26 PM
I really want to use it but I need my captain falcon slot :(
gonna be released over ZSS also
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why not put him over Charizard now since the up-b thing isn't there?

Hell, the glide would even be better. NO offense to KJP of course but an actual glide > artificial.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

wait im soo confused right now lol :P so is he over captain falcon? and this thread says its realeased :P but i dont see it in the vault D:


Quote from: Mr.MW on December 23, 2012, 10:37:22 PM
lol the download is in the OP
the first page of this thread
:P
oh i thought the new one they were working on was released lol my bad

No, that one is not out yet. I don't even have the demo lol
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 23, 2012, 06:57:50 PM
Why not put him over Charizard now since the up-b thing isn't there?

Hell, the glide would even be better. NO offense to KJP of course but an actual glide > artificial.
And as said before. Charizard is a pain to edit.

You have to consider the fact that his file size total is shared with THREE characters.

In all honesty... Carnage.

You could see to porting him over characters with no PSAs. This way, people like me, who don't mind Falcon being replaced can enjoy the PSA... While others who want either a full PSA roster for any reason.
Like a PSA tourny.

Or just don't want to replace Falcon... Characters with few PSAs include. ZZS like you're already trying. Or... Meta Knight. Even though I main him. I can't deny that he has some things going for him. Distinct victory theme. Gliding. And finally... If I recall, you can rel port him. At the expense of a few bugs.

So I guess if the ZZS port goes awry for any reason, Meta Knight could be another option.

But this is after the Falcon version is done.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 23, 2012, 10:52:38 PM
And as said before. Charizard is a pain to edit.

You have to consider the fact that his file size total is shared with THREE characters.

In all honesty... Carnage.

You could see to porting him over characters with no PSAs. This way, people like me, who don't mind Falcon being replaced can enjoy the PSA... While others who want either a full PSA roster for any reason.
Like a PSA tourny.

Or just don't want to replace Falcon... Characters with few PSAs include. ZZS like you're already trying. Or... Meta Knight. Even though I main him. I can't deny that he has some things going for him. Distinct victory theme. Gliding. And finally... If I recall, you can rel port him. At the expense of a few bugs.

So I guess if the ZZS port goes awry for any reason, Meta Knight could be another option.

But this is after the Falcon version is done.

when do you think you will be able to release it? before or after christmas?

If he can fit it over zss why would charizard be much of an issue
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

you need to mess around to give charizard a downB in air since he doesnt own one  but the reason i didnt make him over charizard is because i dont like replacing pokemons plain and simple xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

D:

You wouldnt do itfor me?

:oshi:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 24, 2012, 04:40:11 AM
D:

You wouldnt do itfor me?

:oshi:
It also has another problem... WITHOUT a code. You'd have to switch to Ridley mid battle... So I guess Pokemon Trainer caught a wild Ridley.

With a code. You can have him independent of Pokemon Trainer. But if I recall... You can't use this on Wifi. Unless that has changed. I don't know. Maybe using some codes from P:M would let you.

That isn't a problem for me. Also in PSA you can disable the transformation ALSO even without the code, you can choose Charizard to come out first so as long as its disabled in PSA then it should be ok.

Also, I don't play on wifi... so its not an issue for me in that department as well.

Either way, its possible over Charizard and I have an easier time with Ridley over Charizard then I do with him over Captain Falcon or ZSS
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.