Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger
after the final release i can try him over charizard  but there will be a pokemon trainer in the background lol and im not sure pokemons can get independant FSs since i never psaef them but it should be possible i think
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm almost certain that there is a code to have the pokemon trainer not be in the background... but aside from that I'd be fine with not having a FS. I don't use those much anyway and when/if I do, I'll probably be filming my machinima in which case I'll use him over a different character then.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 24, 2012, 02:25:46 PM
but aside from that I'd be fine with not having a FS. I don't use those much
You are Forever Alone Here<.<


the pokemon FS is alright though,
just remember that some recolors freeze for charizard
i think the inner mdlo name has to be renamed or something...

Yep

I haven't had anyone to play brawl with in almost a year...

And playing online... is just... ugh...

So yep F.A. :oshi:

Anywhoo... KJP, how goes the coding? You getting busy since its a holiday?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 24, 2012, 10:50:34 PMAnywhoo... KJP, how goes the coding? You getting busy since its a holiday?
Yes I have. I've been working on Ridley for just about the entire day. And I currently still am.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

kjp send me the updates but i wont be able to do much its already 2 am here tomorow i will be going to my father house all day so i wont be able to even test his codding until the 26  if everything is fine i will release the final version and the version over ZSS also count on 26-27 release.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm in a similar situation but I may be able to if I get my dolphin working
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

kjp i finaly got time to look at ridley im home  with time xD

why did you destroy my downB codding? it worked perfectly and it was easy to understand  thos one first makes all charges have the same hitbox size,knockback and knockbackgrowth and it didnt improve in the slighest at all im gonna put all my downb codding back in

up special so you think it shouldnt have damage? seems wierd not having damage also you changed the actions so now he cant turn and do the special hi in the other way on the air wich really cripples ridley i can fix that tough

everything else seems good altough the new back air really lost preety much all the utility it had before.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The fixes Carnage mentioned, I agree with.

The DownB move worked pretty good when I saw it so if it doesn't get bigger like it used to then I'd prefer it to go back to how it was unless you can justify how that is better.

The Flight thing, I think should hurt like Metaknight does... Since Ridley is both bigger and slower then MK then I can see that him dealing damage with his up-b move is justified.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

im gonna copy kjp special hi and glide codding to my latest ridley update becuase kjp messed around with the actions  and i cant place myself anymore im totaly lost lol so yeah im gonna copy the glide coddind and the back air,throw hi and special hi to the latest ridley i sent him where i know my way around.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lol

On the bright side, Ridley will be featured in an upcoming Machinima :D I'm thoroughly excited for that.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

kjp glide takes a tons of stuff  so i beter use his pack still im not sure i will be able to put the up b able to change direction in the air or the downb back since kjp glide eats an action tab which special hi needs to be able to turn in the air guess i need to turn another action into 2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well you could take that out if you put it over Charizard :af2:

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 27, 2012, 09:14:13 PM
Well you could take that out if you put it over Charizard :af2:


i already added my old downb codding to kjp pac file and fix the the up B so it can be reversed in the air so what do you ppl think should ridley have a small hitbox on the head while doing the loop?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm just messing around xD

But anyway... I think  it should be like normal... have hitboxes through his body... normal size... yeah.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.