Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger
Quote from: GanonG0d81 on October 29, 2012, 12:36:19 AM
Ok then I guess I don't need to help with much then..
Lol sorry, i just watched carnage post <.<

If you want you can make the csps :D

October 29, 2012, 03:22:21 AM #91 Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 06:42:38 PM by GanonG0d81
Quote from: Anivernage on October 29, 2012, 12:59:14 AM
Lol sorry, i just watched carnage post <.<

If you want you can make the csps :D
Honestly, It's up to Carnage. I wasn't nagging or anything, I'm just saying that since K's good with animations and I see you can do CSP there's not much to worry about. But yeah, yours look better anyways.

Here's mines:
[Spoiler]
It's Not The correct size, but you get the idea
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

so how are the fs animations going?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not at all on my end...

I've been playing Assassin's Creed 3 and thats probably gonna take up a good chunk of my free time since I also work now.

But I'll try and have something for you by the Sunday since I'm off then.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

November 02, 2012, 06:41:50 PM #94 Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 06:43:12 PM by Carnage
Quote from: Kagemaru on November 01, 2012, 06:31:39 AM
Not at all on my end...

I've been playing Assassin's Creed 3 and thats probably gonna take up a good chunk of my free time since I also work now.

But I'll try and have something for you by the Sunday since I'm off then.
hope you have fun i never actualy played any AC for stealth games im more into splinter cell/metal gear.

after ridley i had an huge and epic idea if anyone found interesting like you did zoroark  several models inside MK cape i just cant make it work has any psa ever used MK cape for one slot stuff? i was thinking we could make pokemon trainer with one slot pokemons? it would be easier since you wont need to animate them alongside  PT they would only appear for the attacks and the animations are on the cape  i found out i can fit 6-7 pokemons alongside brawl PT so i was thinking MK with pokemon trainer using ported CF animations

my ideas would be
A attacks keep falcons unless someone had a good idea for them

Side smash
incinerate the fire pokemon runs abit foward while surounded by fire

Up smash
ivisaur up smash used by the grass pokemon

Down smash
squirtle down smash used by the water pokemon

N-B
psychic it would act as a paralize move with afew % much like agfan mewtwos downB

Side B
shadow ball a simple none chargable move wich sends a slower but powerful shadow ball think zelda side B but on impact

Up B
flying pokemon would appear and grab trainer arms and move abit up much like snake with the cypher

downb ground
earthquak the pokemon tumps the ground

Downb air
rock slide like knuckles

FS a legendary doing an epic kill move thinking on ho oh for all slots

my idea would be

Ash represents gen1
charmander/squirtle/bulbasaur/Mew/Gengar/Golem/aerodactyl

johto trainer
chicorita/cyndaquil/totodile/celebi/sneasel(or murkrow)/tyranitar/skarmory

hoen trainer
treeko/torchic/mukip/jirachi/sablye/Flygon/salamence or tropious

shinoh
turwig/ chinchar/ piplup/one of the pixies/porygonZ/Rhyperior/togekiss

unova
tepig/oshawoot/sviny/victiny/cofragius/gigalith/hydregon

Wes Pokemon coeum
flareon/leafeon/vaporeon/espeon/umbreon/ursaring/dark lugia

this idea only works if someone knows how to work with articles on the pcs i know anivernage already worked with mario since i cant make it work either does nothing or freezes if anyone was interested to animate or knows how to make mk cape appear and do the animation we want let me know  i have acess to all pokemons that appear in pokepark,pokepark2 and brawl so if anyone thinks x pokemon should be switched remenber the choice pokemon must exist on those games.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

imo ashs team should be bulbasaur squirtle charmander/charizard pidgeotto butterfree haunter and primape like his actually anime team and squirtles down smash involves his shell how can the other water pokemon use it? and ivysaurs up smash is the same with the flower

Quote from: Carnage on November 02, 2012, 06:41:50 PM
hoen trainer
treeko/torchic/mukip/jirachi/sablye/Flygon/salamence or tropious
I love how Flygon is in caps

It's funny how I didn't release Raikou since 5 months ago.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


November 04, 2012, 03:21:32 PM #97 Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 03:48:47 PM by Carnage
Quote from: XxTAILSxX on November 04, 2012, 01:43:14 AM
imo ashs team should be bulbasaur squirtle charmander/charizard pidgeotto butterfree haunter and primape like his actually anime team and squirtles down smash involves his shell how can the other water pokemon use it? and ivysaurs up smash is the same with the flower
squirtle i was meaning to use its up smash for down smash on PT since squirtle jumps and two water streams appear on both sides and ivisaur up smash for me looks like a powder attack  wich most grass types learn but i could change it what do you huys sugest bullet seed/razorleaf upwards? and ash is meant to represent gen1  i tough about that but i think this pokes look better for gen1 representants xD

I found out how to use MK cape xD anyone wants to do animations?since they are pokepark models they have few bones and arent that hard to animate does anyone want to mess around with a pokemon trainer and his pokes?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

so anyone wants to do 3  FS animations plus the rides putting rildey on flying position? i really wanted to release ridley sometime soon

i still havent found a way to fix pokepark pokemons textures that get messed up ingame :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 07, 2012, 02:22:07 PM
so anyone wants to do 3  FS animations plus the rides putting rildey on flying position? i really wanted to release ridley sometime soon

i still havent found a way to fix pokepark pokemons textures that get messed up ingame :S
Ooooh sorry I had been finidhed the animation. I tested them in game and they are alright for atleast a beta, my bad I've just been busy
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on November 07, 2012, 02:34:08 PM
Ooooh sorry I had been finidhed the animation. I tested them in game and they are alright for atleast a beta, my bad I've just been busy
then when you can send it to me
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah sorry... been CRAZY busy with my job. I have actually been having a hard time getting my school assignments in on time too cause of my job.

Also, It took me almost a week to beat Assassin's Creed III on 100%

But if GanonGod finished the animations, thats fine.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Carnage on November 07, 2012, 02:45:28 PM
then when you can send it to me
Next time I access my computer through internet I'll send them. It's just been hard getting my computer to wi-fi. (I'm using my phone by the way)
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on November 08, 2012, 06:20:01 PM
Next time I access my computer through internet I'll send them. It's just been hard getting my computer to wi-fi. (I'm using my phone by the way)
no problem everyone's real life comes first xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Really would like to see some screenshots or maybe a preview video, but it sounds like you guys are doing pretty well with Ridley.  I thought I'd offer my hand to do a couple animations/moves, I'm really good with the fireballs and exploding stuff  >D so Carnage just let me know if you want me to help out because War is nearing a close, and after that I think I might be leaving KCMM.  Anyway just wanted to pop in and give my two cents keep up the good work guys I'm looking forward to the release of Ridley  :happy:
-Omni