Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger
I very, very rarely post, but I came here to say awesome work!  When I first learned of the brawl hacking scene I hoped for the day that I could have both Geno and Ridley playable, and you've definitely made that a reality!  I too am a fan of his Crusade moveset so I was thrilled to see that you were basing this off of that, and am more happy to see the results.  This is a great quality hack that not only looks completely official (pretty telling that he is NOT too big  :af: )  but also plays well and feels nothing like the character he is over (Captain Falcon in my case.)  10/10, thanks for all of the work! 

I don't know how feasible this is, but since you got rayquaza rigged over a costume, is it possible that we'll see the brawl meta ridley model as a costume eventually?

Depends... No one that worked on the PSA is a model person. If someone rigs the meta ridley over this boneset then woot!

Me and Carnage had also planned to re-vamp this moveset when the meta-ridley model came out. Just a few edits to make the two different.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Xaranid on January 05, 2013, 05:11:35 AM
is it possible that we'll see the brawl meta ridley model as a costume eventually?

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 05, 2013, 05:50:37 AM
Depends... No one that worked on the PSA is a model person. If someone rigs the meta ridley over this boneset then woot!

this would require me to stop being lazy and actually do it like i promised Carnage i would a long time ago, about the time i finished the Ridley rig to begin with.  which if someone feels like pointing to the particular SSE file that Meta Ridley is hiding in, that'd be great.  and yes, it'll be to the same boneset.  i still have the Max file from Ridley laying around, so i can just shove Meta in there and call it good.  i'd rather not torture myself with making another one, and i'm pretty sure these guys don't want to remake all the animations.

that said, great work with the PSA.  i didn't realize there was going to be a large effort put into it.  then again, it is Ridley, so i should have expected it.

Quote from: Snoopy on January 05, 2013, 08:11:42 AM
this would require me to stop being lazy and actually do it like i promised Carnage i would a long time ago, about the time i finished the Ridley rig to begin with.  which if someone feels like pointing to the particular SSE file that Meta Ridley is hiding in, that'd be great.  and yes, it'll be to the same boneset.  i still have the Max file from Ridley laying around, so i can just shove Meta in there and call it good.  i'd rather not torture myself with making another one, and i'm pretty sure these guys don't want to remake all the animations.

that said, great work with the PSA.  i didn't realize there was going to be a large effort put into it.  then again, it is Ridley, so i should have expected it.
hey link me to the max file...ill rig OtherM and Meta Ridley for Carnage i offer to :af2:

well, i was going to try Other M Ridley, but the neck is waaaay different than Ridley's regular neck, and i didn't want to mess with that.  i'd be happy to let you take a whack at it though.  i'll take care of Meta Ridley though, since i'm in a rigging mood right now.  i also just found his model, so i'll actually get started on it tomorrow.

Quote from: Snoopy on January 05, 2013, 08:30:40 AM
well, i was going to try Other M Ridley, but the neck is waaaay different than Ridley's regular neck, and i didn't want to mess with that.  i'd be happy to let you take a whack at it though.  i'll take care of Meta Ridley though, since i'm in a rigging mood right now.  i also just found his model, so i'll actually get started on it tomorrow.
:af2: k. ill check at it.


snoopy thanks and anivernage thanks also it would be fun having alt costumes for ridley xD

meta ridley is here
http://www.mediafire.com/?4m26mi9qx5m98ka

otherm ridley is here
http://www.mediafire.com/?u5mgbay88x6exhd

the otherm ridley has tons of battle damage polygons and the wierd part is he doesnt have a undamaged chest part and wings lol but i can live with a chest wound and some damaged wings :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh! Great PSA Carnage! I really like it!!
Only one thing: the side-B can be use in a row in air and, if you do, can fly any distance without never falling.
Maybe I can help you, but when I try to open the .pac file, Smash Attack tell me:
"Cannot locate file data" ???
Anywhere, Great job!
  ;)

You can't psa it in SmashAttacks because it was psa'd in BrawlBox.67

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Crony on January 07, 2013, 04:52:13 PM
Oh! Great PSA Carnage! I really like it!!
Only one thing: the side-B can be use in a row in air and, if you do, can fly any distance without never falling.
Maybe I can help you, but when I try to open the .pac file, Smash Attack tell me:
"Cannot locate file data" ???
Anywhere, Great job!
  ;)
the side b falls after each use atleast it was that way unless i took that code out of the final version? or maybe i forgot to put it in zss only?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 07, 2013, 11:23:37 PM #536 Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 11:27:51 PM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: Carnage on January 07, 2013, 09:22:18 PM
the side b falls after each use atleast it was that way unless i took that code out of the final version? or maybe i forgot to put it in zss only?
I don't think so.

I'm pretty sure both versions fall a bit after air side B.

...Unless he used the OLD Beta version... Which honestly... MAYBE it would be a good idea to delete that off the BV. So people don't confuse it... For whatever reason with the final version.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 07, 2013, 11:23:37 PM
I don't think so.

I'm pretty sure both versions fall a bit after air side B.

...Unless he used the OLD Beta version... Which honestly... MAYBE it would be a good idea to delete that off the BV. So people don't confuse it... For whatever reason with the final version.

it has a link to redirect to the newer one
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have tested the over Capitan Falcon version and, if I use the side-B, I can still fly...
Have you update the ZSS version maybe...?
   :-\

Quote from: Crony on January 09, 2013, 10:26:39 PM
I have tested the over Capitan Falcon version and, if I use the side-B, I can still fly...
Have you update the ZSS version maybe...?
   :-\
just downloaded the falcon version and it seems betweens the updates i somehow didnt put the code to fall after using side b in the air lol but the code is in the zss version lol

i did some updates on both versions

Captain Falcon now he falls after using sideB in the air


ZSS version Fixed some t stances he had with certain items because CF is diferent from anyone else instead of having swing4 , swing4start and swing4hold animations he has swing41,swing41start and swing41hold animations and i forgot to rename them back to the zss version now its fixed
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.