Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger
Quote from: Carnage on January 13, 2013, 07:42:28 PM
ridley side smash kills at 100 and few% same for full chaged downB he also has a spike on the tip on the foward aerial and down aerial

Oh, I never got it to hit properly then  My bad..though you says he kills at 100 and some? Usually my opponents go up to about 170 be fore he manages to KO them, but that  probably has more to do with play style than the PSA :P
You Never Know!

January 13, 2013, 08:48:05 PM #556 Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 11:46:06 PM by Carnage
Quote from: zutox on January 13, 2013, 08:23:25 PM
Oh, I never got it to hit properly then  My bad..though you says he kills at 100 and some? Usually my opponents go up to about 170 be fore he manages to KO them, but that  probably has more to do with play style than the PSA :P

once they are like 110 hit them with a full charged downB and you will kill then depending on the map and position on the stage since there are huge maps

just updated the OP with my old stuff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 13, 2013, 08:48:05 PM
once they are like 110 hit them with a full charged downB and you will kill then depending on the map and position on the stage since there are huge maps

just updated the OP with my old stuff
You might want to replace both of those videos with the most recent video.

The one on the BV entry.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 14, 2013, 12:18:48 AM
You might want to replace both of those videos with the most recent video.

The one on the BV entry.

Done
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Will upload my Wins and taunt if you want them. Also, is there an animation for Ridley to come from out of samus' animation yet?
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: TheGanonof@llG0dz81 on January 14, 2013, 09:59:37 PM
Will upload my Wins and taunt if you want them. Also, is there an animation for Ridley to come from out of samus' animation yet?
not becuase he will never come out of samus :srs: it makes no sence at all i made a samus psa wich doesnt transform after using the FS ppl just just use that.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hello guys, I have worked on this great PSA  :happy: and I made some new stuffs! (little things, but important for me)
First I have put some GFXs like in the dash attack and on the throwHi.
Now you can see if Ridley have the down-special fireball charged by looking his mouth (when charged the mouth will  burn!)
Now the special-neutral, the down-smash and down-A attacks follow the ground when is inclinated.
I have fixed the grabbing too, now even the mouth can catch!
At last I have ballance some attacks (like the smash-Hi, ecc.) that are too weak or strange on their collision bubbles...
I hope you like it and enjoy it!  :kdance:

Here the link:


http://www.mediafire.com/?ny3rp1tv535p7rj

Only one thing, can someone do a code for change the sounds of Falcon on Ridley, working on PAL to please?

January 16, 2013, 04:59:04 PM #562 Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 07:05:45 PM by Carnage
Quote from: Crony on January 16, 2013, 04:31:54 PM
Hello guys, I have worked on this great PSA  :happy: and I made some new stuffs! (little things, but important for me)
First I have put some GFXs like in the dash attack and on the throwHi.
Now you can see if Ridley have the down-special fireball charged by looking his mouth (when charged the mouth will  burn!)
Now the special-neutral, the down-smash and down-A attacks follow the ground when is inclinated.
I have fixed the grabbing too, now even the mouth can catch!
At last I have ballance some attacks (like the smash-Hi, ecc.) that are too weak or strange on their collision bubbles...
I hope you like it and enjoy it!  :kdance:

Here the link:


http://www.mediafire.com/?ny3rp1tv535p7rj

Only one thing, can someone do a code for change the sounds of Falcon on Ridley, working on PAL to please?

it isnt just a code ridley pal sound ids are also diferent so the code wouldnt do anything by itself

tomorow i will be near my wii to test this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I will test as well. I like what you've stated you've fixed. Thank you.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

January 17, 2013, 10:12:16 AM #564 Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 11:24:50 AM by _Data_Drain_
I'm testing it now...

I'll either edit this post, or make another one when I'm done.



Edit: Okay, I'm done with a bit of testing. Here's what I have so far.

Up smash indeed does connect better. And can kill Mario at around 277%... Although, I did kill him one time by connecting with the very top of the hit box around 167% or something. Not sure. I do think it should have a little lag near the end of the animation, before he drops back down to the stage... Maybe.

Down smash now seems to instead of sucking the foe in, it knocks them back. Not too bad. And it's indeed punishable. But not as much as it was if the hit was done slightly wrong in the previous version.

Up tilt... I MIGHT be crazy, but it feels like you can cancel it sooner.

Now for some pictures of the aesthetics changes... And slight issues. But I don't know how many can be resolved.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i told crony that since ridley is 1.4 in psa his grab hitboxs are also grown by 1.4 wich makes him an OP grabber  which can grab without end lol i letted the old grab hitboxes stay like they were becuase of that

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 17, 2013, 04:59:49 PM #566 Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 05:07:50 PM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: Carnage on January 17, 2013, 03:57:25 PM
i told crony that since ridley is 1.4 in psa his grab hitboxs are also grown by 1.4 wich makes him an OP grabber  which can grab without end lol i letted the old grab hitboxes stay like they were becuase of that


Alright. Good.

Only thing left for these minor touch ups... Would be animations for the rest of the taunts. Victory poses. And MAYBE a grab animation to match it's grab box? Maybe he can grab the foe with his claws, rather then his mouth?

Also, the reason I said this version of the up smash should be slower? The one in Crony's build gives you an INSANE amount of control over platforms above Ridley. Sure, it is punishable... But when below a platform. I bet it could give players a bit of a tough time... I might have to test that further.

It should also be noted that one of the hits, even hits foes below the highest platform on Batttlefield, from the main platform. It also has a bit of a Hurricane Kick like attribute. Low moves won't hit Ridley while he's spinning.

Also, make sure you look through this build before releasing it... There's likely changes that I haven't found yet... I feel like something is different with up air, like the hit box is bigger, and lasts longer, which seems a bit too easy to hit with now... But I could be very wrong about this. I might have to get out the ZSS version to compare at a later time. :P

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 17, 2013, 04:59:49 PM
Alright. Good.

Only thing left for these minor touch ups... Would be animations for the rest of the taunts. Victory poses. And MAYBE a grab animation to match it's grab box? Maybe he can grab the foe with his claws, rather then his mouth?

Also, the reason I said this version of the up smash should be slower? The one in Crony's build gives you an INSANE amount of control over platforms above Ridley. Sure, it is punishable... But when below a platform. I bet it could give players a bit of a tough time... I might have to test that further.

It should also be noted that one of the hits, even hits foes below the highest platform on Batttlefield, from the main platform. It also has a bit of a Hurricane Kick like attribute. Low moves won't hit Ridley while he's spinning.

Also, make sure you look through this build before releasing it... There's likely changes that I haven't found yet... I feel like something is different with up air, like the hit box is bigger, and lasts longer, which seems a bit too easy to hit with now... But I could be very wrong about this. I might have to get out the ZSS version to compare at a later time. :P

for two compars you only need to get the 2 psas and open then in two bb and see the codes on the attack air hi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 17, 2013, 05:38:10 PM #568 Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 05:47:55 PM by Crony

Remenber that his body is huge, and it's an handicap on brawl (have you tested with other players? not the cpu, you will see that was too easy make a combo on it!), some advantage need! otherwise is still useless. I dont think he is OP.

I can change the grabbing but need a new animation (use the same but reduces the range was really bad!)



Anywhere, what means this:



That it got corrupted.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.