Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger

start over
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Crony on January 17, 2013, 06:25:20 PM
There is a way to fix it?
well try openning the pac diectly and add a nop and save sometimes it fixes this problem if not then it got corrupted

also if your doing a samus psa with bb psa samus es most of his attacks since bb cant handle the empty actions wich some characters have you would have to put some action codes there like if you were doing a normal special move.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wait what?

I think thats valuable information... Iron Man psa and what not...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 17, 2013, 08:55:35 PM
Wait what?

I think thats valuable information... Iron Man psa and what not...
yup chars with empty action tabs loose their specials when i coded groudon he was without every special except the n-B since all his other actions are empty same for some of samus yoshis  and several other chars with empty action tabs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 17, 2013, 09:17:08 PM #575 Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 09:25:46 PM by Crony
I have reduced the range, more like in the original, but less that this is useless.



Now the down-special fireball can be absorbed and deflected. And in the special-Hi, Ridley can grab the ledge even from the back (it's so frustrating touch the edge but cant grab because wrong turn...)

Here the link:


http://www.mediafire.com/?gdkfk2tsamxyrkl

I still say the grab range was acceptable before... It needed an animation that fit it better. But it didn't allow for chain grabs.

I will give this update a try later, I'm too tired to right now... Though shouldn't you have made the neutral B projectiles also be able to be absorbed? That would make sense.

(Though I thought you couldn't make fake projectiles work like real ones...?)

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 17, 2013, 09:26:48 PM
I still say the grab range was acceptable before... It needed an animation that fit it better. But it didn't allow for chain grabs.

I will give this update a try later, I'm too tired to right now... Though shouldn't you have made the neutral B projectiles also be able to be absorbed? That would make sense.

(Though I thought you couldn't make fake projectiles work like real ones...?)

yu cant make them be reflected back but if you use special offsenvice collisions you can make them be absorbed  and when reflected disapear i just used some normal offensive collisions tough
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 17, 2013, 09:26:48 PM
I still say the grab range was acceptable before... It needed an animation that fit it better. But it didn't allow for chain grabs.


I can change the knockback of the throw-forward, so can't be chain!

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 17, 2013, 09:26:48 PM

I will give this update a try later, I'm too tired to right now... Though shouldn't you have made the neutral B projectiles also be able to be absorbed? That would make sense.

(Though I thought you couldn't make fake projectiles work like real ones...?)


Both neutral and down special are absorbable and deflectable. The fake projectiles can't turn back, but the deflector moves work with it.  r)

Quote from: Crony on January 17, 2013, 11:35:56 PM
I can change the knockback of the throw-forward, so can't be chain!

Both neutral and down special are absorbable and deflectable. The fake projectiles can't turn back, but the deflector moves work with it.  r)
crony even if he cant chain grab he has an absolute monster range  he cant have that much range it looks unatural you can grab farther than its taill can reach
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 18, 2013, 06:48:13 AM #580 Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 09:36:49 AM by _Data_Drain_
Okay, just tested this build.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now then. I should mention some good things about this update. It seems like you fixed the up B animation in the process. So it looks more natural when he goes into the glide state. I think in both this version, and the released version, you can do a few ledge shenanigans by letting go of the ledge while holding it. And doing another up B as soon as you can. But there's not hit box during the up B, and he's not always invincible during this. So it's no big deal.

And the graphic changes are all rather nice. The projectiles being absorb-able is a welcome addition.

One more thing... I have a suggestion. Down throw's GFX... Is it possible to make it look more like he's roasting the foe? And not both the foe, and his head?
XD

Also, forward throw... Perhaps you can use the sparks from the dash attack on this? Instead of a bunch of normal hit sparks? That might look better.

Other then these things I mentioned. It seems like he's alright. I just can't believe I missed such balance flaws in the original release...

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 18, 2013, 06:48:13 AM

One more thing... I have a suggestion. Down throw's GFX... Is it possible to make it look more like he's roasting the foe? And not both the foe, and his head? XD

Also, forward throw... Perhaps you can use the sparks from the dash attack on this? Instead of a bunch of normal hit sparks? That might look better.


DONE! ;D and plus the GFXs of the scratch in the Attacks 1-2. I hope you appreciate!  :kdance:
Here:


http://www.mediafire.com/?33mdbagpyxffr9x

Alright. Down throw, and forward throw look better now.

Although... The sound effect for forward throw seems odd. Sounds more like he's shocking the foe now. Rather then grinding them through the ground.

The claw GFX... Not sure about. Since this makes it more obvious that the first two hits of AAA are ripped from Charizard. I wouldn't mind as much if the animations were altered. I also wonder what the forward smash would look like with the GFX. And since we're in the "polishing phase"... Maybe forward smash should have a more pronounced sound when used? I think what it has now, and the sound down smash has when it's used, for when he swings his arm.

And up tilt... Perhaps it should have a little bit of the dust GFX? Well, one of them anyway. Look at say... Marth's up tilt. Reference that, except the dust should go the other way. Since his tail is swinging forward, rather then behind him like Marth using his sword.

Might as well go full nitpick mode here with the GFX. But I wonder if down B's projectile GFX can look better?
Keeping the model, and how it grows, but also have a normal fire GFX that grows with it? If that's not possible. It's alright. Since the neutral B was annoying for Carnage to program. And it had a lag issue at one point in development. So again, this was a simple nitpick. It doesn't need to be changed if it might mess up the move in any way.


I should note why Ridley's grab range is too much though. He has as much grab range as Toon Link... Toon Link's has a lot of end lag, Ridley's does not. The only thing outside of projectiles with the range of Ridley's throw, is his AAA combo. And keep in mind, grabs are unblockable. You can only spot dodge it. And considering how quick it is. Along with how much range it has... This might not always be easy. Furthermore. Ridley has VERY powerful grabs. Including up throw, which can kill Mario at 152% damage on Smashville.

With these (save for the nitpick). And the other changes I suggested in my previous post's spoilers... And the unchanged animations being changed. This should be a good update.

I have Viewtiful Joe over Captain Falcon (Pal user) and thats why I having Ridley over ZSS.

January 19, 2013, 03:03:35 PM #584 Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 03:30:55 PM by zutox
Quote from: Ratchet99 on January 19, 2013, 10:35:39 AM
I have Viewtiful Joe over Captain Falcon (Pal user) and thats why I having Ridley over ZSS.

I have Ridley over Falco, so I can also use Viewtiful Joe on Captain Falcon
You Never Know!