Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger
Ridley Ex doesn`t works for some reasons. I first tried to replace random with 3F - crashed, then with 54 - crashed, then with Charizard - it didn`t. Did i used wrong ID, he requires extra CSS or..?

Quote from: BaganSmashBros on February 21, 2014, 10:49:55 PM
Ridley Ex doesn`t works for some reasons. I first tried to replace random with 3F - crashed, then with 54 - crashed, then with Charizard - it didn`t. Did i used wrong ID, he requires extra CSS or..?
lol you cant just give him numbers just do as you normaly add a clone if you already have clones you need to name the folders one number abode and add one more slot to the css and then do all the cosmetic stuff if you want cosmetics
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Riddler on February 23, 2014, 03:02:37 AM
Looks like you've got a /v/ thread
http://boards.4chan.org/v/res/232877743
it says 404 not found and  i got no idea what a /V/ thread is lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Carnage on February 18, 2014, 11:10:22 AM
well i also dont use my wii now only the wiiu xD but what happened to your wii?

I took a vacation back home to Georgia and left it with my best friend so that I wouldn't have as many distractions here as I do (I need to focus on animations that can actually make money for me.)

Also, I just remembered something someone said about one of Ridley's air attacks. The tail one. They said it was broke since it had so much range... but then I just connected (in my head) the fact that Charizard in P:M has the same attack. xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

new project Heracross

thanks to Theytah which took my model import request i can finaly due a moveset for my all time favorite pokemon

As Always animators are always welcome since my animation skills are limited

Full movest in Spoiler
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So the rigg on the arms make it impossible to animate so unless someone can  get that heracross with a fixed arm rigg i cant animate him sadly :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think it would be best to give Heracross a custom skeleton for a custom rig. If someone wants to make a custom rig, I could set up the skeleton. I'd do the rig as well, but I have a lot on my plate at the moment.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 21, 2014, 04:11:15 PM
I think it would be best to give Heracross a custom skeleton for a custom rig. If someone wants to make a custom rig, I could set up the skeleton. I'd do the rig as well, but I have a lot on my plate at the moment.
i dont want a custom skeleton becuase i wouldnt have the patience to do 300+ animations ever and he would work very well rigged over charizard or diddy kong since they have those short legs coming sideways from the body, the only problem with mk is that the arms are unusable anything you try to do they will just detach and be shrink :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i dont know if im following this thread  but i am now also cant wait for heracross

Quote from: Leon Exodio on March 21, 2014, 09:24:52 PM
i dont know if im following this thread  but i am now also cant wait for heracross
incase you didnt read it with the model that was released right now i cant do anything its impossible to animate while looking good sadly :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 21, 2014, 11:34:26 PM
incase you didnt read it with the model that was released right now i cant do anything its impossible to animate while looking good sadly :S
ok i thought it looked good over mk

Quote from: Leon Exodio on March 22, 2014, 12:08:44 AM
ok i thought it looked good over mk
Yeah but he said that most of his attacks won't work on MK because the arms would shrink or something.

Quote from: SolarGamer4774 on March 22, 2014, 04:17:06 PM
Yeah but he said that most of his attacks won't work on MK because the arms would shrink or something.
not only shrink but they detach from the body and twist all around i cant do much with that rigg to anyone doubting me just download heracross and try to move the arms you will see what i mean
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 29, 2014, 07:21:55 PM #764 Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 07:24:21 PM by Carnage
i decided to finish a long delayed project it was almost a year ago that i started lol but then  it was shelved, well here it is finished.

Need recolours for flygon i only have normal and shiny i had to fill the remaining extra slots with other models wich dont look as good with the animations.A video of the moveset would be nice aswhell.




Moveset
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202944
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.