Swingset CSP Stuffs | Mario Revamp ~ (please don't lurk, don't be shy!) </3 :c )

Started by SwingSet, August 15, 2012, 01:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Next?

Captain Falcon
9 (39.1%)
Luigi
5 (21.7%)
Donkey Kong
0 (0%)
Toon Link
9 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 23

voted on SMBZ mario since i am in need of mario perfect pose CSP and remember the BPs too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Your CSP's look freakin' epic :af2: keep up the great work

P.S. Thanks for the amazing Sig man! Your officially are a god :srs:

Quote from: ShadowWolf on October 29, 2012, 11:55:22 PM
Your CSP's look freakin' epic :af2: keep up the great work

P.S. Thanks for the amazing Sig man! Your officially are a god :srs:
*coughs* Immortal :D

And thank you :)

Post Merge: October 31, 2012, 02:22:51 AM

Just wondering if this would make a great CSP. His right hand will have his hammer.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

poll voted: no

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


btw check your pm's for a tip on csp makings  ;)

QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ- on November 04, 2012, 12:26:25 AM
poll voted: no

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


btw check your pm's for a tip on csp makings  ;)


You had me going there.  :notimp:

Yup, I got the PM. Much appreciated sir.  :srs:

Also I'm working on a secret...  :-X
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

voted also no
not only cuz yours CSP is epic
but look at how many who making them right now
its only you how has CSPs WIP right now (that is not a google image resized to 128x160)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Lee on November 04, 2012, 05:17:45 AM
You had me going there.  :notimp:

Yup, I got the PM. Much appreciated sir.  :srs:

Also I'm working on a secret...  :-X
xD

secreeeeeeeeet

cant wait
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.




Quote from: Lee on November 04, 2012, 09:43:11 PM



dude i just...have no words......hmmm.....just awesome
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

November 05, 2012, 02:06:11 AM #146 Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 02:10:07 AM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Lee on November 04, 2012, 09:43:11 PM
Dayum...... Mariodk will love it for sure. :srs:

Btw, do you take requests? I would love some of the Mario hacks I have on my SD card in that style. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on November 05, 2012, 02:06:11 AM
Dayum...... Mariodk will love it for sure. :srs:

Btw, do you take requests? I would love some of the Mario hacks I have on my SD card in that style. :srs:
Lol, that made my day xD

That's a great idea. I'll take requests. But they can't be vertexes/model imports , I don't knows how to dose in perfect poses. If they're just textures, then yes, request away.

Quote from: -SSJ- on November 05, 2012, 12:53:39 AM
dude i just...have no words......hmmm.....just awesome
Thanks  :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Use a FitMotion for the vertexess and model imports. Take any animation, pose the model, save the FitMotion, then you got perfect poses.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on November 05, 2012, 03:30:38 AM
Use a FitMotion for the vertexess and model imports. Take any animation, pose the model, save the FitMotion, then you got perfect poses.
Wish I knew how EXACTLY to do that. I would have to count how many times I zoomed in, moved right/left If I did understand correctly. If there was a tutorial I'd give it a try.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.