Swingset CSP Stuffs | Mario Revamp ~ (please don't lurk, don't be shy!) </3 :c )

Started by SwingSet, August 15, 2012, 01:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Captain Falcon
9 (39.1%)
Luigi
5 (21.7%)
Donkey Kong
0 (0%)
Toon Link
9 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 23

November 05, 2012, 03:46:23 AM #150 Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 03:52:22 AM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Lee on November 05, 2012, 03:39:11 AMWish I knew how EXACTLY to do that. I would have to count how many times I zoomed in, moved right/left If I did understand correctly. If there was a tutorial I'd give it a try.
Yeah, it's a pain to do, but it's worth it. ;) Just jot how many times to zoom out and etc. That's what I do. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on November 05, 2012, 03:46:23 AM
Yeah, it's a pain to do, but it's worth it. ;) Just dot how many times to zoom out and etc. That's what I do. :P
I'll give it a shot. But I won't guarantee it'll look SJS sexy. But I always gives things a try. Request away sir.

EDIT: Nothing more than four please  :notimp:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 05, 2012, 04:05:57 AM #152 Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 04:11:10 AM by chaos_knight9000
Ok

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=795
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21454
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=803

Btw, you can replace textures in BrawlBox. I just found that out. >.> Just view the model in BB, click on the texture file name, then right click, and replace.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on November 05, 2012, 04:05:57 AM
Ok

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=795
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21454

Btw, you can replace textures in BrawlBox. I just found that out. >.> Just view the model in BB, click on the texture file name, then right click, and replace.
Oh, nice! I'll try to get them done this week. I'll lack a lot of time tomorrow. And the day after. I'll do my best to get them done in time. They're just two. So shouldn't take much.

EDIT!: What color do you want the capes?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on November 05, 2012, 04:09:25 AM
EDIT!: What color do you want the capes?
Hmmm....

Knight Mario, make it crimson red or at least red.
Tron Mario, black with light blue highlights (if you can do that).
Kingdom Hearts Mario, just keep it yellow.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

i have but one request from you brother

make a epic, HD, Link Pose

and if u do, u will be epic and i will.....ok idk what i will do but i will love it for ever

btw those ppl that voted "No" on the poll need to go sit in a corner and think about what they've done
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ- on November 05, 2012, 04:42:02 AM
i have but one request from you brother

make a epic, HD, Link Pose

and if u do, u will be epic and i will.....ok idk what i will do but i will love it for ever

btw those ppl that voted "No" on the poll need to go sit in a corner and think about what they've done
Lol, thanks :)

I guess no need to keep a secret anymore..

Hero of time is next  :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on November 05, 2012, 04:52:30 AM
Lol, thanks :)

I guess no need to keep a secret anymore..

Hero of time is next  :af:
wait what. . .

hero...of time....he was.....?!?!?!?!!?!

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH

QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

November 05, 2012, 05:01:02 AM #158 Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 05:02:25 AM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Lee on November 05, 2012, 04:52:30 AM
Lol, thanks :)

I guess no need to keep a secret anymore..

Hero of time is next  :af:
Start off with this Link

For more HD-ness. :af: But use Brawl Link's eye texture, the one on that one bothers me. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

awesome CSP
but white cape on SMBZ super mario
or more soon like the coming powerup next time cape power gets return and gets cape gets a powerup like as white/yellow raccon mario
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 05, 2012, 06:19:32 AM
awesome CSP
but white cape on SMBZ super mario
or more soon like the coming powerup next time cape power gets return and gets cape gets a powerup like as white/yellow raccon mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

how's the link csp going?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -Hero Of Time- on November 09, 2012, 02:52:01 PM
how's the link csp going?
Kinda hard too pose. But I'm doing my best to keep up. School is holding me back.

Sorry to say this but Link might be a long wait. D:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

well thats ok, god speed lee
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Nothing to be proud of or anything... But I promised Link, so here he is.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.