Swingset CSP Stuffs | Mario Revamp ~ (please don't lurk, don't be shy!) </3 :c )

Started by SwingSet, August 15, 2012, 01:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Next?

Captain Falcon
9 (39.1%)
Luigi
5 (21.7%)
Donkey Kong
0 (0%)
Toon Link
9 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 23

August 17, 2012, 02:59:47 PM #15 Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 10:26:22 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 17, 2012, 02:07:51 PM
You guys have a point. Hmm.. Well no one really plays as Deedede :P
Hey I play as DDD because the King Bob-Bomb import so don't go ignoring him man.  :notimp:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 17, 2012, 05:47:38 PM #16 Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 08:07:29 PM by Ultimate Ricki Lee
Quote from: Haseyo on August 17, 2012, 02:38:03 PM
Lud Wig - http://www.mediafire.com/?a3iyafc8p5ir6mt
Phil - http://www.mediafire.com/?ibib44i22hm24p6
Roy -  http://www.mediafire.com/?sqbiv7edt4qbyik
Petey - http://www.mediafire.com/?h7l1sft4zu2f4oz
Eggman (Wario one of course) - http://www.mediafire.com/?cfsqfbk7pvifegu
Working on them. And thanks for the Mediafire link, that saves me time :P
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 17, 2012, 02:59:47 PM
Hey I play as DDD because the King Bob-Bomb import so go ignoring him man.  :notimp:
Well...  eh.. I'll do Dedede requests when I'm done with Wario.  ;)

EDIT: Should I make my CSP's perfect or non perfect?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 17, 2012, 09:11:05 PM #17 Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 09:17:23 PM by Red93
Not sure if you're still taking requests, but if so, could I get SSS for these:

1. The Lost Railroad (Battlefield)
   Picture - Download

2. Fire Stadium (Pokemon Stadium 2)
   Picture - Download

3. Winter Training (Final Destination)
   Picture - Download

4. Greener Greens (Green Greens)
   Picture - Download

Whether you want to download the textures and take pictures yourself or if you want to just use the pictures I already gave and make the SSS's off of that--I'm perfectly fine with it either way. If you can do it, thanks!

August 17, 2012, 09:34:40 PM #18 Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 09:59:37 PM by Ultimate Ricki Lee
Quote from: Red93 on August 17, 2012, 09:11:05 PM
Not sure if you're still taking requests, but if so, could I get SSS for these:

1. The Lost Railroad (Battlefield)
   Picture - Download

2. Fire Stadium (Pokemon Stadium 2)
   Picture - Download

3. Winter Training (Final Destination)
   Picture - Download

4. Greener Greens (Green Greens)
   Picture - Download

Whether you want to download the textures and take pictures yourself or if you want to just use the pictures I already gave and make the SSS's off of that--I'm perfectly fine with it either way. If you can do it, thanks!
Yeah sure. I'll have them done in a few minutes.
EDIT: Here you are kind sir. ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
- SSS preview.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Could get a SSS for this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15763
The one with Green Greens background please.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 17, 2012, 11:23:27 PM #21 Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 11:32:00 PM by Ultimate Ricki Lee
Quote from: Red93 on August 17, 2012, 10:20:28 PM
So hawt. You sir, are awesome.
Thanks a ton!
Ricki Lee! At your service!
lol I always wanted to say that  :srs:.
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 17, 2012, 10:29:46 PM
Could get a SSS for this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15763
The one with Green Greens background please.
Sure. ;)
EDIT!: Here you go: SSS Preview:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 :notimp:
Sorry, but I said Green Greens background, not the N64 one
Should look like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 18, 2012, 12:50:10 AM #23 Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 12:56:47 AM by Ultimate Ricki Lee
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 17, 2012, 11:56:19 PM
:notimp:
Sorry, but I said Green Greens background, not the N64 one
Should look like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You could have made it more clear :p
ah who cares. I'll  have it done in a minute ;)
EDIT:
Done.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

holy crud dude your icons are awesom!

love the sig to looks epic

voted vegeta, btw
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

August 18, 2012, 01:16:31 AM #25 Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 01:18:35 AM by Ultimate Ricki Lee
Quote from: -SSJ- on August 18, 2012, 01:08:43 AM
holy crud dude your icons are awesom!

love the sig to looks epic

voted vegeta, btw
Thanks :D
EDIT!: Anyone know how I can link my thread to my sig? Or my sig to my thread?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I DID make it clear. >.> But thanks anyway
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 17, 2012, 11:56:19 PM
:notimp:
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 17, 2012, 10:29:46 PM
Could get a SSS for this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15763
The one with Green Greens background please.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 18, 2012, 01:58:27 PM #27 Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 02:07:29 PM by Red93
Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 18, 2012, 01:16:31 AMAnyone know how I can link my thread to my sig? Or my sig to my thread?
Yup, here ya go:

[center][url=http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49231.0][img]http://i.imgur.com/3i5M3.png[/img][/url][/center]

August 18, 2012, 03:14:26 PM #28 Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 04:57:47 PM by Ultimate Ricki Lee
Quote from: Red93 on August 18, 2012, 01:58:27 PM
Yup, here ya go:

[center][url=http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49231.0][img]http://i.imgur.com/3i5M3.png[/img][/url][/center]
Woot! Thanks. :)
EDIT: I'm also getting into stages. Here's a preview of what I''m working on.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks nice, I love Galaxy stages. Will the Boo be hovering around the background?