Swingset CSP Stuffs | Mario Revamp ~ (please don't lurk, don't be shy!) </3 :c )

Started by SwingSet, August 15, 2012, 01:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Next?

Captain Falcon
9 (39.1%)
Luigi
5 (21.7%)
Donkey Kong
0 (0%)
Toon Link
9 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Mario:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sonic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Diddy Kong:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dr Mario:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 15, 2012, 03:28:32 AM #1 Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 03:31:24 AM by XxGalaxyElitexX
Nice work on the CSP! I remember seeing that in the Newest Top 10. I'm a brony and a hacker.  :D


well i wasnt the first commenter o-well :P

reallly really good man epic job on it it looks retro and really nice
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


Requests open! +New poll.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I made some because well, i needed them on my CSS :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 17, 2012, 01:42:49 AM
I made some because well, i needed them on my CSS :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh! I like them!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

my fav is megman x. lol.

i wanna help make them. so any requests you get i can make also :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 17, 2012, 01:47:54 AM #8 Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 04:36:25 AM by Ultimate Ricki Lee
Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 17, 2012, 01:46:11 AM
my fav is megman x. lol.

i wanna help make them. so any requests you get i can make also :D
Oh, good to know :)
I'm glad this thread is at least getting some attention.

EDIT!: The poll is new. Please vote.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm gonna have to say do some Wario. I hate posing him, and there's been a huge amount of Wario hacks lately.


Dedede. He needs some CSPs too.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Dedede or Wario sounds good, leaning towards Dedede more.


August 17, 2012, 02:07:51 PM #12 Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 02:10:14 PM by Ultimate Ricki Lee
You guys have a point. Hmm.. Well no one really plays as Deedede :P
So I guess I'll start with Wario.

Request away. :vyse:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 17, 2012, 02:07:51 PM
You guys have a point. Hmm.. Well no one really plays as Deedede :P
So I guess I'll start with Wario.

Request away. :vyse:

heh im gettin into DDD in brawl minus... xP

Nice CSS icons btw. I used to make tons of SSS icons... except the borders for mine were pretty crappy.. D: mySSS previews were pretty awesome~

This thread is goin to be pretty awesome and useful. ^__^



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D