Swingset CSP Stuffs | Mario Revamp ~ (please don't lurk, don't be shy!) </3 :c )

Started by SwingSet, August 15, 2012, 01:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Captain Falcon
9 (39.1%)
Luigi
5 (21.7%)
Donkey Kong
0 (0%)
Toon Link
9 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 23

I'm guessing next is Iron Man or Dem Legs.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

September 11, 2012, 07:35:24 PM #76 Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 07:37:04 PM by -SSJ-
MY GOSH man dat shadow is so friggin EPIC, BEST SHADOH EVAH!!!!!!!

and dat vegeta so aweome, may i ask....

could you do all of mastaklo's vegetas in that pose? t'would be so epic
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ- on September 11, 2012, 07:35:24 PM
MY GOSH man dat shadow is so friggin EPIC, BEST SHADOH EVAH!!!!!!!

and dat vegeta so aweome, may i ask....

could you do all of mastaklo's vegetas in that pose? t'would be so epic
Thanks :)
Yeah I was thinking about making them. I rushed Vegeta though. I will make them when I have time.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

sweet :D
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

I haven't been saying much but... Even slower progress. Sorry guys I need some time. I've been stressing way too much. I'm failing two of my classes and I need some room to get my grades up. I've been getting a lot of homework and I never get the chance to even finish it. Other than that, I haven't worked out in weeks. I will possibly update this thread once every five days. I just need some time.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

no prob man, take it as fast/slow as you want, i get the whole school thing, school is such an annoyance most of the time

good luck gettting up those grades thought
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

@SJ Gogeta: Thanks for understanding. Unfortunately I will be taking remedial classes.

@All: So I've been working on Sonic today. I know I said no more previews but you guys deserve one for the long wait. Unfortunately I can't make up my mind on what pose to do. This is the one I already started on. It's from Sonic Generations.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And at the same time I kinda wanna do this one:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Who ever comments first makes the decision official.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think I would prefer him in his pose where he was on the Wreck-It Ralph poster.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 22, 2012, 02:28:15 AM
I think I would prefer him in his pose where he was on the Wreck-It Ralph poster.
Well that's kinda like the 06 one. Yeahs sure, I'll give it a try.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yah i like the o6 one best
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

The LAST preview I will ever be showing...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i love it so much :srs:

also what is that i see on your menu bar thing, sonic heroes logo?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ- on September 22, 2012, 08:25:33 PM
i love it so much :srs:

also what is that i see on your menu bar thing, sonic heroes logo?
Thanks :)
That my friend is Sonic Heroes for the PC.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

the whole game?

if so, i wants it!....unless it uses alot of memory, i dont got much left 'cuase of meh mc server but if not, i wants it!
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ- on September 22, 2012, 09:05:42 PM
the whole game?

if so, i wants it!....unless it uses alot of memory, i dont got much left 'cuase of meh mc server but if not, i wants it!
As far as the offtopicness goes, I'll PM it to you ;)
I'm done with Sonic I'm just adding a special surprise.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.