A quality, team friendly texture pack.

Started by Mac_Elef, January 01, 2010, 10:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

textures should not interfere with team color placements. Right now I'm missing a blue IC, there aren't any good blue ICs out there.

Quote from: Mac_Elef on February 19, 2010, 12:41:32 PM
textures should not interfere with team color placements. Right now I'm missing a blue IC, there aren't any good blue ICs out there.

Not sure, but since the Blue team use Popo first than Nana, why don't move the Ice Mages in the Blue Team instead?? that's where i put them in my SD, and there's any problem with them when I play team battle with my friends. And for the empty space leave by the mages, you could put the IC texture that BP made time ago....

http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?p=10974

Ohh, and sorry, i think i could finish the new metroid gang in some more days because......ehh.........i have a mess with the fingers, ^^U (DAMN YOU SAKURAI!!!!!!)

But I promise to have them done before the end of the week, with CSP, FS and all. (I am slow....:U)



Freelancer now, WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!



my pf folder has been uploaded. I left an spot for Dhragen's red snake when he chooses to upload it.


This pack will be updated every few months or so.


THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!

I love you. Haha just kidding
CLICK MY SIGNATURE


Quote from: Loopyeyes on February 23, 2010, 03:00:47 AM
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!

I love you. Haha just kidding
haha thanks I guess.


I'm so glad it's done. Now I can finally update my brstms.

Does all of this work with the pal (European) version of brawl?



Just downloaded today at my girlfriends house and it rocks.
Everyone was amazed with all those excellent textures.

So, how often will you be updating the pack?

I just downloaded your pack but I don't have the CSP and the stages, only the fighters... Is it normal? :/

Quote01-Red- (Heartable Peach) by JuLz
02-Green- (Agitha) by JuLz
03-Blue- (Rosalina) by JuLz
04-White- (Zelda Dress) by JuLz

:happy:

Quote from: cx_asuka on March 14, 2010, 03:30:05 AM
Just downloaded today at my girlfriends house and it rocks.
Everyone was amazed with all those excellent textures.

So, how often will you be updating the pack?
thanks, it means a lot coming from you.

Well I've updated my original post with some textures I've replaced from the original pack. (shown in red). Not nearly enough to make it a worthwhile redownload. I'll just have to wait until more good textures show up.

@Feaner: my guess is that you've only copied the "fighter" folder to your sd card.